Sold Nook Color.. they are having gmail issue with market.

jenneelk

May 7, 2011
I took everything off the Nook before selling it and closed my gmail account. They say they need it to get to the market but I know I've seen other buy used Nooks and not have problems. It has cm7. Any help I can send his way?
thanks!

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
I took everything off the Nook before selling it and closed my gmail account. They say they need it to get to the market but I know I've seen other buy used Nooks and not have problems. It has cm7. Any help I can send his way?
thanks!

Is there a question in here?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
did you wipe everything - cache, system, dalvik then install cm7 or did you just disbale your account? if you just did the latter then yes there will be problems

thanks!

jenneelk

May 7, 2011
CM7 was on there and I took off my apps and disabled my gmail account. But I know you can get more then one gmail account on there. Can he not put his own on and reinstall the market?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The best way to make sure everything is clean is to reinstall CM7 fresh. Did you install CWR internally by chance? If not, since they have CM7 on there they can install CWR through ROM Manager or create a CWR boot card. Then put CM7 and Gapps zips on an SD card or CWR bootable SD. Insert the card and reboot to recovery through ROM Manager or power down and insert the CWR bootable SD. Wipe the cahce partition and dalvik cache and the flash the CM7 zip followed by the Gapps zip. If using a bootable CWR unmount and remove. Final step is to reboot into fresh CM7.

nukeruss

Jul 30, 2011
Go to settings, privacy, and factory reset data. Then on reboot the will be prompted for their gmail account.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum