[SOLVED] Where to Get 30 Pin Female Connector

DarknQuiet

Jan 30, 2013
Hello everyone,
Does anybody know where I can buy a 30 pin (tablet side) connector? My daughter forced he charger in and broke it. I can not find it anywhere. I can find a ipod but I am not sure if it will fit. The warranty is long gone so sending it in is not an option. Thank you for any help you can give.

Last edited:

DarknQuiet

Jan 30, 2013
They have the Le Pan connectors? Tablet side $iPod-Female-SMD-1_i_ma.jpg

Last edited:

RSMilward

Sep 5, 2013
According to Kineteka (Kineteka eStore, sadly, now closed, but replaced by MakerTronic), "The Samsung Galaxy Tab connector pins are upside down compared to the Apple iPhone 30 Pin Connector. While Apple connectors look like they may fit they don't." (see Kineteka Systems - Samsung Galaxy Tab Connector for more details, but I haven't verified this myself). I just got one of their GTab breakouts to play with (Kineteka eStore. Samsung TabBreakout) I've been looking for a Galaxy Tab 30-pin female too. The only 30-pin GTab females I've seen are incorporated into products like the Galaxy Tab Extender: Male to Female Extender 30 Pin Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab Lifeproof Case | eBay - I may have to get one and open it up...
WAIT, just found one for you! Charging Port Dock Adapter PHNG Flex Cable Fit for Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200 | eBay
There are a couple of others listed too, all about the same price. Let us know if this works for you!

Contra1971

Sep 24, 2013
From what I have heard, the iPad,pod,phone connector works fine, just flip it, but there is a little metal tab that needs to be removed on the bottom right...of your LePan

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2