Some help needed

david1949

Mar 29, 2012
I have a zenithink ztpad zt280 c91 android 4.0 along the bottom of the screen 3 touch buttons one of them if you touch it it,s takes a photo of the page and sends it to a gallery. Now either i doing something wrong are the tablet is faulty when i use it i get a massage at the bottom of the screen saying
(Couldn't capture screen shot) so what am i doing wrong are is there something wrong with my Tablet hoping someone can help me please

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
@ David If/when you get a Micro SD card, be sure to get a class 4 or higher card. The class indicates the data transfer speed of the card in MB/s and a class 4 is fast enough for anything you'll be doing on the tablet. MSD and MSD HC are both OK. If the class of the card doesn't appear on the card, it's a class 2 and you don't want it.

CaptainVimes

Apr 3, 2012
@ David If/when you get a Micro SD card, be sure to get a class 4 or higher card. The class indicates the data transfer speed of the card in MB/s and a class 4 is fast enough for anything you'll be doing on the tablet. MSD and MSD HC are both OK. If the class of the card doesn't appear on the card, it's a class 2 and you don't want it.

:eek: I hope I bought the right one? I bought a 32Gig SanDisk card, would that be a decent class? :-S

sent from my Zenithink C91 (Upgrade) Tablet,
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
If you can't see the number 4 on card (or higher) perhaps not. But try it and see. It may still work.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

J

jimbo7630

I just had a look at one of my SanDisk Micro cards (8GB) It's pretty hard to see the number, but with a magnifying glass I found a tiny number 4 inside a circle - it looked like the R within a circle that you can find on most Trademark protected merchandise and which is way more common!!

CaptainVimes

Apr 3, 2012
I just had a look at one of my SanDisk Micro cards (8GB) It's pretty hard to see the number, but with a magnifying glass I found a tiny number 4 inside a circle - it looked like the R within a circle that you can find on most Trademark protected merchandise and which is way more common!!

Thanks, I'll unmount mine in a bit and have a look :)

sent from my Zenithink C91 (Upgrade) Tablet,
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

BushGoose

Mar 30, 2012
Hi

When I got my zt 280 a couple of weeks ago, I had problems with the battery and had to get a replacement. The original tablet I had though, would not perform the screen capture just like yours. I had a 32gb SanDisk (4) inserted.

When I got my replacement tablet I realised the first one had a lot of issues compared to my new tablet (which is great). One of the things I noticed was that the screen capture works perfectly now.

I hope the sd card sorts it for you or if not maybe you have a faulty tablet just like I did...

Don't mean to scare you and hope this helps.

Graeme

ttjb

Apr 19, 2012
Does a SDHC card work with the C91 upgrade? Thinking about getting a 32GB card on sale but it is an HC.