some key benifets that tablets/smartphones provide for a Field marketing Agency?

f1alonso

Dec 2, 2012
I have been asked to do a presentation on the above topic. although it isn't a hard topic and i have some ideas but i wanted to ask the question here in case some people working as a field agent could provide me with some information based on practical experience. i would also appreciate it very much if you could mention some examples of apps that are used to achieve these functions.

thanks

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I don't use my Android tablet in marketing, but conisdering the number of people who have bought tablets based on seeing me use mine it sorta marketed itself.

Seriously I have a customer who has an ultrabook but when he goes out to make presentations, (mostly real estate) he used an Android tablet. Portability, speed, able to do presentations as slide shows most PowerPoint. But you're right, difficult to describe.

john9

Oct 28, 2011
I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
pwqMm

f1alonso

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks for your reply. if the company were to send out an agent on the road to visit a client, what kind information can they feed to his tablet ? can they sync it to a database in their HQ so that it is updated in real time ? can the device be remote managed ? can they use the GPS to keep track of their agents ? etc
i am looking for possible things the company and agent can use to interact with each other..

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for your reply. if the company were to send out an agent on the road to visit a client, what kind information can they feed to his tablet ? can they sync it to a database in their HQ so that it is updated in real time ? can the device be remote managed ? can they use the GPS to keep track of their agents ? etc
i am looking for possible things the company and agent can use to interact with each other..

There is an app that would let the agent access file in real time on an office system. BUT there is no way to manage the tablet remotely. There are also some anti theft apps that would allow tracking of the location of the tablet. As far as syncing with a database there are quite a few apps that will update in real time that are mostly for random data, not really a database.