Some Questions: 8127/7127

Brieezy

Dec 25, 2011
Hi there. I just purchased a Coby Kyros 8127 and got it up and running the other day. It is rooted using SuperOneClick and Superuser from the video by thekwa. I also have the Android Market. However, I'm running into a couple of problems that are really frustrating and I can't seem to figure out.

It will not, for the life of me, let me download the Netflix app. I don't understand why not. If it's rooted, shouldn't work? I simply get a yellow bar that says "Your device is not compatible."

I've also tried installing BusyBox. It allows for the download but once I click the icon it says that Superuser won't grant it permission. I can't figure this out either. Is my Superuser program acting improperly and how can I fix this?

The last problem is the battery life. I downloaded a battery booster and have the screen brightness set at the absolute minimum, but my battery is still draining at (no joke) about 5% a minute! Does anyone know the cause of this and/or how to fix it?

Thanks so much! I'm definitely new to the whole Android scene but I've been doing research and trying to learn the ropes. :)