Somebody Help before I get crazy!I have coby mid7015 after rooted nothing works!help

kissyy22

May 9, 2013
Hello People!
I dont know what to do anymore, and actually I gave up for a year, after I rooted my Coby MID7015.I did the whole thing, i did the update they were asking me to do when I first got the device, after that i decided to root the tablet using the z4root , the whole thing, i followed the instructions I founded it here...Worked perfectly for a couple months, actually I had the market, kindle app, angry birds and etc...I had fun for a while , but one day the my screen was not responding to touch...it came on but i couldnt select anything, the keyboard was crazy, i couldnt type one single word, it was a mess...i searched the net and nothing, so i gave up ...NOw I wanna use it, decided to start over again, i used the reset to factory or something like that, erased all data, everything, the keyboard still giving me a hard time, but the applib does not work anymore , so how am I supposed to root this thing again?IS there a new way to add the google market and also if possible to fix the keyboard?Also my computer does not recognize the tablet, i have windows 7...WHAT Should I do guys!!!Help me before i break this thing, i dont wanna give up again, its not fair!help help pleeeease..
thank you very much
kissyy

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kissyy, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 1 section for you, where people with your tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!