Someone please just make my decision for me!

mlobster101

Mar 21, 2012
I'm new here (hi!) but have been lurking while trying to figure out which tablet to purchase. I keep thinking I have it narrowed down and then another factor is thrown into the mix and I'm back at square one with trying to decide on one. I'd really love a couple of suggestions from the experts on what to purchase!

Here is what I plan to use it for:

Internet browsing- Pinterest, facebook, email, reading blogs
Google Docs
Watching videos on Youtube, Hulu, and Netflix

My budget is $200, the cheaper the better
9.7"-10.1" although 8" might be ok as well.
I'd prefer Android 4.0 but 2.3 might be fine as well.
Capacitive of course

I'm worried about the ones from China because of a lack of support if I run into problems... but if there is a good brand out there with quick, easy support then that's fine! I'm tech savy but tablets, android, etc are new to me and I don't plan on "playing" with settings and OS much, just using ti for the tasks I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance!

mlobster101

Mar 21, 2012
The ones I have seriously considered so far are the Teclast A10t, Zenithink C71 280,but don't know about product support with these companies... Also the 7" Lenovo but I do want at least 8" I think.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
The ones I have seriously considered so far are the Teclast A10t, Zenithink C71 280,but don't know about product support with these companies... Also the 7" Lenovo but I do want at least 8" I think.

Hi mlobster101,
Welcome to the forum.
As for your requirements, you want a larger screen, so i guess tablets you metioned above are Teclase A10t & Zenithink ZT-280 C91. These two 10" tablets are good choices, especially for the Zenithink C91. A reputable one! Lots of forum members bought it, and you can see lot's of positive feedbacks about it. hope you can finally get what you want! Good luck!

Last edited:

CUATMIO

Mar 22, 2012
there are much chinese brand tablets runs 4.0 system, but your budget is $200. With this price you can buy much of 7 inch tablets which runs 4.0 os, but 9.7", a little hard to buy, but you can have a try.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I'm new here (hi!) but have been lurking while trying to figure out which tablet to purchase. I keep thinking I have it narrowed down and then another factor is thrown into the mix and I'm back at square one with trying to decide on one. I'd really love a couple of suggestions from the experts on what to purchase!

Here is what I plan to use it for:

Internet browsing- Pinterest, facebook, email, reading blogs
Google Docs
Watching videos on Youtube, Hulu, and Netflix

My budget is $200, the cheaper the better
9.7"-10.1" although 8" might be ok as well.
I'd prefer Android 4.0 but 2.3 might be fine as well.
Capacitive of course

I'm worried about the ones from China because of a lack of support if I run into problems... but if there is a good brand out there with quick, easy support then that's fine! I'm tech savy but tablets, android, etc are new to me and I don't plan on "playing" with settings and OS much, just using ti for the tasks I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, according to your requirements, you may have a look at our Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Android 4.0 Cortex A9 10 Capacitive $189.99 Only![h=1][/h]

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, the above vendors both have sites on the supporting vedors sites so should be good for help as does mcbub and a few others. I recommmend you spend a little more ($250ish) & go for. 9.7" ips screen with a bit higher specs. I am upgrading now from my little wm8650 7" epad & have been looking for a while. I too am on a tight budget so I checked a few out. Top of my list came the onda vi40 elite but finding stock & a little too pricey I finally chose a sanei n90 from mcbub at $220 ish (140gbp)
There are quite a few models out there in this range,it just depends on what you want to use t for,here re a few I looked at
1. Ployer momoII
2. Ampe (not sure of name but if you look for 9.7 ips on sites you'll see it)
3. Teclast a10\a15
4. Bmorn v99
5. Cube u9gt 2
There are lots more but I was primarily looking for at least;
1gb ddr
16gb memory
Screen res at least 800x600
Ips multi touch screen
1080p vid playback
Camera 2.0mp or higher
1ghz cpu

I hope I'm not disappointed when mine arrives but I have enjoyed using this epad & or what I paid (40gbp) I am still amazed by what it can do. (Its Just that I've got to the point where I'm frustrated now by what it can't..at least ot very well anyway!)
Check some of these out but I think its more important where you buy it from than what you pay. that's your choice though I wouldn't go for the cheapest deal..I couldve saved a few pounds using aliexpress, I've heard that this can be a bit of a lottery with some great deals but also some nightmares too....good luck whatever & enjoy your tab.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet

mlobster101

Mar 21, 2012
Hi, the above vendors both have sites on the supporting vedors sites so should be good for help as does mcbub and a few others. I recommmend you spend a little more ($250ish) & go for. 9.7" ips screen with a bit higher specs. I am upgrading now from my little wm8650 7" epad & have been looking for a while. I too am on a tight budget so I checked a few out. Top of my list came the onda vi40 elite but finding stock & a little too pricey I finally chose a sanei n90 from mcbub at $220 ish (140gbp)
There are quite a few models out there in this range,it just depends on what you want to use t for,here re a few I looked at
1. Ployer momoII
2. Ampe (not sure of name but if you look for 9.7 ips on sites you'll see it)
3. Teclast a10\a15
4. Bmorn v99
5. Cube u9gt 2
There are lots more but I was primarily looking for at least;
1gb ddr
16gb memory
Screen res at least 800x600
Ips multi touch screen
1080p vid playback
Camera 2.0mp or higher
1ghz cpu

I hope I'm not disappointed when mine arrives but I have enjoyed using this epad & or what I paid (40gbp) I am still amazed by what it can do. (Its Just that I've got to the point where I'm frustrated now by what it can't..at least ot very well anyway!)
Check some of these out but I think its more important where you buy it from than what you pay. that's your choice though I wouldn't go for the cheapest deal..I couldve saved a few pounds using aliexpress, I've heard that this can be a bit of a lottery with some great deals but also some nightmares too....good luck whatever & enjoy your tab.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet

Definitely can't go over $200 but I'll check out the ones you've listed. Thanks!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You probably aren't going to find much running Android 4.0. You might also want into look into Le Pan tablets. If you can go a little lower on screen size I say Amazon Fire/Nook Color/Nook Tablet from least to best. Each have pros and cons but are solid for your use case though they make take a little tinkering for optimization (for example you can easily flash CM7 which is Gingerbread or CM9 which is ICS onto a Nook Color).