Someone plz help me..im so annoyed

kanoemaui

Feb 16, 2011
Ok so i fell for the flytouch 3 thing too but agree with some that its just a name...whatever what i have an issue with is that i cant seem to get a live wallapaper to work nor can i get into the pre installes apps. I have downloaded the updates for firmware to a micro sd card however the part i cant seem to find is the root folder? I formatted to fat32 as it was suggested but when i open up the sd card it just has the files sitting there nothing called root folder, i know i have seen it on one of my other cards but never paid much attention to what it was/... can someone help me? Can i just put the micr card into tablet and will it update when i trn it on??? thanks for anyones help...

kanoemaui

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks i figured that out after really thingking about it and now feel dumb...However heres my next question for someone, why would i not have the ability to support live wallpapers? And is there a way for me to be able to do so? I bought my kids two of the 7" models and theirs supports it, i dont understand why mine wouldnt, also when i go into settings and manage applications it shows all these apps that were preinstalled but i how do i access them to make them actually run: IE: The version of adobe flash that they pre installed, is it really even working? i dont wholly understand what it is but i can see it in the list but cant get to it?? also some of the apps that i download will go into the internal memory and then i cant seem to find them again to run them and when i go thru manage applications uninstall is the only button that can be clicked??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks

Also one more thing.... how do i know if the update actually installed? my screen looks a little brighter but all it said was updating and then syncing or something like that and then it popped up a thing that said finsh work and take out sd card and that if i didnt restart it would be done in one minute?? How can i tell if i actually did the update correctly? thanks

Last edited:

birojk

Apr 9, 2011
I have problem with USB modem, that device connect, 3g indication alert, but cannot connect to the internet, I use Huawei E169 modem with telkomsel flash indonesia.
Help me please...

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
Also one more thing.... how do i know if the update actually installed? my screen looks a little brighter but all it said was updating and then syncing or something like that and then it popped up a thing that said finsh work and take out sd card and that if i didnt restart it would be done in one minute?? How can i tell if i actually did the update correctly? thanks

Go into Settings->About my Device. The firmware number is the numbers at the end of 'Android Version' and is the date (backwards) which the firmware was released, eg: 20110316 - 16 mar 2011.

Check this thread for firmware releases:
FIRMWARE RELEASES: firmware files, benefits and bugs for the Flytouch2 v2 /Superpad 2

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I have the live wallpaper reinstallation fix over in my post for 3245 for flytouch2 firmware. There's a link at the bottom of instructions for a folder I created called goodie folder. Download it and check it out. Someusefull stuff in there for both devices.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum