Sony S keeps rebooting

KatnBat

Apr 11, 2013
Hi, new to forum but I have looked back at previous threads to see if I could find a solution. Unfortunately the only thread I could find showed solutions that either didn't help, or I couldn't understand :eek: My problem is as stated, it keeps rebooting. I have managed to switch it to airplane mode but it keeps rebooting. I have also tried the holding power button and volume up method and that brings up a screen with blue writing on it asking if a a) want to carry or powering up b) want to restore from SD or c) wish to reset to default. I have tried the first two. Is there any way I can avoid the third option. I am not a technophile so no big words please :eek: MTIA for any help.

puchasr

Sep 29, 2012
Hi, new to forum but I have looked back at previous threads to see if I could find a solution. Unfortunately the only thread I could find showed solutions that either didn't help, or I couldn't understand :eek: My problem is as stated, it keeps rebooting. I have managed to switch it to airplane mode but it keeps rebooting. I have also tried the holding power button and volume up method and that brings up a screen with blue writing on it asking if a a) want to carry or powering up b) want to restore from SD or c) wish to reset to default. I have tried the first two. Is there any way I can avoid the third option. I am not a technophile so no big words please :eek: MTIA for any help.

If nothing else works go for option c, its a hassle to reinstall apps and what not, but is better than a non working tablet, good luck.