Sony Tablet Won't Boot Past Sony Screen

Discussion in 'Sony Tablet S' started by Npou, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Ciano, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'd suggest you try a factory reset:

Factory reset: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.

2. zishan09

zishan09 Junior Member

I just had the same problem right now! Had the tablet for years. Was working fine and then suddenly it starts turning off by itself, then a day later I start it up and a lot of apps come up with error messages so I turn I power it off. When I start it up again, it stuck on the yellow ribbons. Left it for a while but it just stays the same. So I tried binhphu99's advice above above and it worked!

Got the Tablet to start up again but obviously all data is wiped. But still on Android 4.0.3. Will reinstall apps one at a time and see if theres a particular one that is causing an issue. Good luck!