Special Requests...?

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
If you are buying from us or thinking of buying from us and have questions or requests about the tablet before you buy it, get in touch. We are UK based for this very reason. We offer a full english support service to anyone who wants to use it.

If you want your tablet to be rooted, have some firmware, an app pre-installed or even branded with your name just email/call us prior to buying it and we'll sort it out, free of charge (within reason).

Also, please view our wholesale information here for further special requests and extra services: Wholesale

CrashTest

Oct 28, 2012
Hi

I'm interested in buying the Momo11 Extreme from your website but could you clarify some things for me?

1. Description says 1.3 megapixel front camera. Is that correct or is it 0.3mp?
2. Description says it is Matte Silver. Is that the back or is the front silver also?
3. The Additional Information says "Bluetooth No" yet other Momo11's I have seen say it includes Bluetooth?

Thanks

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
Hi

I'm interested in buying the Momo11 Extreme from your website but could you clarify some things for me?

1. Description says 1.3 megapixel front camera. Is that correct or is it 0.3mp?
2. Description says it is Matte Silver. Is that the back or is the front silver also?
3. The Additional Information says "Bluetooth No" yet other Momo11's I have seen say it includes Bluetooth?

Thanks

I have updated the website, you were right on all counts :eek:. The front is black and the back is metalic silver with a black bottom plate for the logo at the bottom, like the pictures. The device also has bluetooth and the front camera is 0.3mp, the back camera is 2.0mp.

Let us know if theres anything else

Hillscrimer

Dec 6, 2012
Hi

I have recently bought a momo11 speed/bird II from you (through your e.b.a.y account) and I'm having massive problems with. I tried updating the firmware on it with the new official firmware on the ployer website and it seems to have bricked it. It won't boot up at all, just flashes the screen on but stays black and is unresposive to anything other than turning it off again.

I called yesterday and spoke to a Vishal who said send it back and he will send a replacement out, which is great news (and a big part of why I used a UK supplier) as it's my daughters Christmas present and I was really worried. However, I was wondering whether you would be able to set up the replacement so that it has no Chinese apps on it. After attempting to do the official update I've done a lot of reading on various forums to find a resolution, but in doing so I've noticed that the Chinese apps (and hopefully everything else that's Chinese in the software) can be completely removed (rather than disabled) with different firmware updates, so I was hoping you would be able to do this. Is this possible?

Thanks

Last edited:

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
Hi

I have recently bought a momo11 speed/bird II from you (through your e.b.a.y account) and I'm having massive problems with. I tried updating the firmware on it with the new official firmware on the ployer website and it seems to have bricked it. It won't boot up at all, just flashes the screen on but stays black and is unresposive to anything other than turning it off again.

I called yesterday and spoke to a Vishal who said send it back and he will send a replacement out, which is great news (and a big part of why I used a UK supplier) as it's my daughters Christmas present and I was really worried. However, I was wondering whether you would be able to set up the replacement so that it has no Chinese apps on it. After attempting to do the official update I've done a lot of reading on various forums to find a resolution, but in doing so I've noticed that the Chinese apps (and hopefully everything else that's Chinese in the software) can be completely removed (rather than disabled) with different firmware updates, so I was hoping you would be able to do this. Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi, we don't have any firmware for this tablet so I don't think we can help. We can do it for the tablets we manufacture but sometimes the branded stuff is best left to the customer as we don't want to be bricking our stock either. The replacement tablet will be as the first one came to you.

Hillscrimer

Dec 6, 2012
Hi, we don't have any firmware for this tablet so I don't think we can help. We can do it for the tablets we manufacture but sometimes the branded stuff is best left to the customer as we don't want to be bricking our stock either. The replacement tablet will be as the first one came to you.

No problem. Thanks anyway.