Staples Moving Nexus 7 8GB Models for $159.90

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
n7_1.jpeg

While 8GB's of storage is not exactly the most attractive thing about the Nexus 7, perhaps a $159.90 price tag will get your attention. According to SlickDeals Staples is offering the Nexus 7 8GB model for the astounding low price of $159.90. The anemic storage is the only pitfall to this otherwise powerful and full featured tablet, but at this low of a price it's a steal. Christmas is right around the corner, so if you are thinking about what to buy this tablet would make the perfect gift for anyone. It would also be a great way to treat yourself to a nice little gift that you so richly deserve. Anyone thinking of picking one of these up to gift a loved one or friend?

Via: Slick Deals

mbd52

Nov 12, 2012
I'm shopping for my husband who is all but computer illiterate. This looks like it would meet his needs and be an economical experiment.

CARMELHILL

Nov 13, 2012
Got it. I went to three different stores and finally the Staples in Patchogue has 8 left. Perfect for my wife. I bought her a Coby Kryros for Xmas last year and really regret getting her that POS.