Start Up Process for WM8650 Tablets

KRR2

Nov 22, 2013
I'm a COMPLETE novice to all things technical so help would be much appreciated!

I bought 2 second hand Mini Gadget tablets for my kids and they're Model number WonderMedia WM8650, Android version 2.2. The factory data reset was done and my first hurdle is "Complete action using: VTL.launcher or wmt.Launcher"....

Please can someone navigate me through the start up process? My kids only want to use them for Minecraft and the likes (they're only 7 & 8 years old... the kids that is, not the tablets)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi KRR, congratulations on your new WonderMedia tablets and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Looking at the Google results for VTL.launcher and wmt.Launcher, it appears most people prefer VTL.launcher and those using wmt.Launcher are having problems with it. Based on that, I'd say use VTL.launcher. I'm also moving your thread to the WonderMedia WM8650 Tablets forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. If you have any other questions/problems regarding those tablets, that would be the best place to post them. Enjoy the forum!