Stream Torrent

mrootman

Apr 28, 2013
I am trying to download :StreamTorrentSetup.zip files. I want to watch sports on wiziwig, but I don't know how to extract files or open an installer. I am new to tablets. Instruction say to do a a Fast Install button, but I can't find any buttons to press. Any help would be appreciated, Mark

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
Based on your description I would say you probably downloaded a PC program and it won't work on Android.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mrootman, congratulations on your new Linsay tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

mrootman

Apr 28, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply on Stream Torrent. Some background info to ask for your patience, I'm a 75 year old retiree in a nursing home and just want to watch baseball instead of bingo. I didn't realize that or knew the difference from a jelly bean or gingerbread, the sales clerk said jelly bean can't handle flash but there was a way around beyond my abilities. I found the following instruction on FirstRowsports:
1. Download the StreamTorrentSetup.zip file.
2. Extract the StreamTorrent .exe file, and open the installer.
3. Fast Install (Buttons to Click): Next, I Agree, Next , Next, Install. Finish.
4. Your're finished.
If I can't make it work, guess it's back to bingo instead of baseball.
Thanks anyway