Streaming Videos And Services

How important is video, and what service do you use?

• Total voters

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
I don't use a video service - don't watch movies/tv on the tablet, but do USE/HAVE videos (found on YouTube or home produced). Smooth playing is important when I do view/show them.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Video watching actually movie watching is important to me.I never watched Tv, just movies and now that I installed Netflix I use only my tablet. Happy with Netflix

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

weezyrider

Jul 29, 2011
I just watch sports highlights from whoever has them. The Coby already has a Youtube player, but needed Flash for the others.

Makinnard

Nov 28, 2011
i like netflix. always been a good service, even after the price hike but i only use to stream movies anyway.

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I used to stream netflix on the xbox and the computers, but when the price hiking and splitting of their mailer service came about we revolted and dropped them.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Somewhat and Netflix. I have to say though that YouTube and flash videos cannot be underestimated here. That is probably the majority of my time in the tablet (no not pronz)

BoltGnut

Jan 14, 2012
We use Roku, Netflix for the TV. Netflix is a little limited but we havent become vidiots yet.:rolleyes:

Roentgen

Jun 3, 2012
There have been multiple times I needed flash for my local sports, etc. My Ipad won't do it. So, I'm in the market for an android. Just beginning my research.

meetsidhu

Jun 7, 2012
Video messaging services (VMS) is the new-age technology that has been recently developed which facilitates its subscribers to create and exchange video SMS and do video blogging through mobile phone. It is a simple way to share video SMS in which the user has to create a video and send it to the desired mobile number. Video messaging services is a fast, easy, and inexpensive way to create and share video content via mobile phone.
Video messaging services supports up to 5 minutes of videos contrary to 30 seconds in case of MMS. Smartphone users can download this app free from the App Store or Android Market. Wi-Fi connectivity makes the access and exchange of video content free. This means that this app is smart, fun, user-friendly and affordable for Smartphone users. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ironroad.vms :)
A great way of Video sharing with Friends and Family. The best thing is you can share Videos from your phone with anyone anywhere in the world. :)