Stretch to fit screen option

patience71

Jun 24, 2012
I have been having trouble with a game I downloaded. I can't get it to open. I have been in contact with the games support and they have told me that I need to disable the stretch to fit screen option. When I asked them how to do this because I could not find this option anywhere on my tablet I was told to download an app called "Spare Parts." With that app I would be able to disable the stretch to fit screen option. Have any of you ever had this kind of problem? What can be done to solve it?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Is your tablet rooted? The reason I ask is because spare parts is just for rooted devices. I have seen the stretch to fit option in cyanogenmod roms but not in stock Android. Sorry I couldnt be more help but FYI some apps just wont work on certain devices.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Honeycomb 3.2 added this feature. There should be 4 arrows by the notification area. Try Zoom to fit instead of Stretch to fit.

android-3.2-stretch-to-fit-app.jpg

loisvcamp

Sep 9, 2011
I have been given the same advice from the Solitaire Deluxe game team. I do not have any way to change that setting. Where is that option on ICS?

patience71

Jun 24, 2012
When I try to open the program the arrows are not there. I see them in other programs but not in solitaire deluxe.