Stuck at Android Ad Screen

Kaimanu

Aug 17, 2013
Problems with my irulu AL101 10 inch pc tablet. When I power on my device, it gets stuck on the android logo screen... tried the hard reset thing, I've tried charging the device... agghhh!!! Help me!
P.S. I Also disassembled the device and noticed three wires on the battery. Red and black wires were connected, white wire was not connected!? Where does it go?

D

Dawnstar

Problems with my irulu AL101 10 inch pc tablet. When I power on my device, it gets stuck on the android logo screen... tried the hard reset thing, I've tried charging the device... agghhh!!! Help me!
P.S. I Also disassembled the device and noticed three wires on the battery. Red and black wires were connected, white wire was not connected!? Where does it go?

I would never disassemble any Chinese tablets because you asking for trouble and I wouldn't in you case connect any wire in any colour found.

Last edited by a moderator:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I would go one step further, and venture to say that I would never buy a Chinese tablet, unless you read Chinese and are an accomplished programmer.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I would go one step further, and venture to say that I would never buy a Chinese tablet, unless you read Chinese and are an accomplished programmer.

Why do you need to read Chinese? I am a programmer, google can translate Chinese.

I haven't seen the need to use google to translate though, just use English as the language.

Sent from my SPH-D710 Android Phone

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Why do you need to read Chinese? I am a programmer, google can translate Chinese.

I haven't seen the need to use google to translate though, just use English as the language.

Tell that to the poor guys who do a factory reset and see their device revert back to Chinese.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
All he has to do it edit the build.prop change the language to English.
Now every time he does a reset it reset to?
Yep you guessed it English. It's best to take a few minutes and learn how a tablets works, make backups before modifying ones tablet.
The more a person does to prepare for disaster the less he has to do to recovery. Even with tablet displaying another language just a few clicks to change language to English.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
What had you done or installed before you where caught in this bootloop?
Hard reset usually does nothing, factory reset or adb wipe might help.

Last edited:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
All he has to do it edit the build.prop change the language to English.
Now every time he does a reset it reset to?
Yep you guessed it English. It's best to take a few minutes and learn how a tablets works, make backups before modifying ones tablet.
The more a person does to prepare for disaster the less he has to do to recovery. Even with tablet displaying another language just a few clicks to change language to English.

Not everyone has your skills.

Cocoy

Feb 20, 2015
I have the same issue. Tried the factory reset and it also does nothing. Still stuck on the Android boot loop. Any other helpful suggestions?