Stuck on Android Screen

jimmyzip1980

Jan 3, 2013
hello i just got a craig model# cmp741e and i used it twice and now it wont go past the screen that says android ive tried the reset button and nothing any ideas would be helpful i tried google but didnt find anything this was in a door prize gift basket and trying to return it would probably be a pain any help would be great thanks

silverkx2000

Jan 7, 2013
Hey Jimmy! I may be able to help as I had some problems with it as well!
I may start coming to these forums more often and try to provide people with assistance as far as rooting and such.

1. take a really small needle...and stick it in the reset button on the side, hold it there for about 10-20 seconds...The android symbol should come up.
2. After this is done. leave it alone for about 5-7 minutes as it may be trying to un-screw itself.
3. after you've waited...if the android screen doesn't come up, power it off by holding the power button, then..hold the middle button and the power button at the same time

It SHOULD boot up

JUSTBEASTY

May 17, 2013
Hi i am having the same problem but on my connect9 tablet, i reset it n its stuck on android, what should i do, help would be real nice

thepete

Sep 26, 2012
Hey Jimmy! I may be able to help as I had some problems with it as well!
I may start coming to these forums more often and try to provide people with assistance as far as rooting and such.

1. take a really small needle...and stick it in the reset button on the side, hold it there for about 10-20 seconds...The android symbol should come up.
2. After this is done. leave it alone for about 5-7 minutes as it may be trying to un-screw itself.
3. after you've waited...if the android screen doesn't come up, power it off by holding the power button, then..hold the middle button and the power button at the same time

It SHOULD boot up
That totally worked for me, thanks!! I was hoping to get my old CraigTablet up and running again, and when I shelved it years ago, I didn't come across your instructions. Today there is one less gadget collecting dust thanks to you! Thanks, again!