Stupid question... Netflix

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
So I'm seeing that the netflix app requires froyo... now that folks have gotten froyo on the sylvania's... has anyone tried the netflix app to see if it works at all?

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
the nook color folks are saying there's a modded version of the app that doesn't check the device type.. wonder if that would work. I'm looking at possibly picking up a tablet tonight or within the next week. I don't really need much, which is why I'm looking at the Sylvania or possibly the Kyros... but if I can get netflix on it, that would really butter some toast.

beastman

May 8, 2011
The no device check played really fast on my gtab, but the edit of buid.prop did work.

Sent from my GTablet running Cyanogenmod nightly using Android Tablet Forum

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
I can get netflix app to run fine. I can access my account and edit my que but it needs flash to stream movies, if that part is running now.. it wasnt'
But I got it a few months back when it first was leaked. I had tried it a few times and it updated once or twice. but now it didnt update and I havent run it in a while.

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
Has anyone gotten it to run OK, I have tried Netflix 1.2 device check removed, 1.4 and 1.5

I can at best get it to run block and the colors are bluish, the newer the release the more the video lags (sound works fine, the queue loads, but it just goes to hell when I play a video).

I just got Flash 10.2 installed so maybe after a reboot it will work