Stylus For LePan?

CajunBoy

Dec 16, 2011
Anyone aware of a stylus that works with the LePan? My big fingers are always hitting the wrong items on the LePan screen? I have tried a small wooden pointer, plastic pointer, etc. with no reaction on the screen. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

CajunBoy

Dec 16, 2011
Thanks PeterB, I kinda thought that but wondered if anyone has tried a particular stylus which worked well and somehow may mount on the LePan.

w3junkie

Jan 3, 2012
Thanks PeterB, I kinda thought that but wondered if anyone has tried a particular stylus which worked well and somehow may mount on the LePan.

Targus puts out a stylus that works well with the 970 and can be attached to the tablet via the wrist-strap loop hole. It is available in Best Buy, Radio Shack and many other stores. Watch out though, since prices vary a great deal. I got mine for $12 but have seen them as high as $29 for the same thing :confused:

dctab

Sep 26, 2010
Wood or plastic works fine on 'resistive' screens. Lepan has a 'capacitive' screen like the iPad. Don't be fooled into buying an expensive stylus. l believe you can buy a stuby little stylus on Amazon, 3 for under $2 and free shipping.

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Android Tablet Forum

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
Just received my new Targus stylus on the mail today, mailed from Hong Kong. Purchased via Amazon.ca, and it was quite reasonably priced. Works nice! :)

Just checked the seller, but they don't have anymore of these listed.