Suddenly Advertising windows

hubi

Jun 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a 9" "China"-Tablet PC. After selecting "About tablet" I got the following informations shown:
Model number: V90
Processor type: QuadCore-A33
Android version: 4.4.2
Firmware version: v2.0
Kernel version:
ytx@Android #163
Wed Dec 24 17:12:26 CST 2014
Build number:
astar_y3-eng 4.4.2 KVT49L 20141224 test-keys

The tablet itself is running without any problem, if NO additional app is installed !!
The tablet cannot be connected to the Google Play-Store !! Every time I try this, I get the message that the Google servers can't be reached.... I'm doing this with the same Google-ID as I use on my smartphone !! So...the Google-ID is not the problem !

I copied an app to my USB-stick and installed this app (i purchased this app) on the tablet. After starting the app it takes a (little) while and I get an advertising window ! I must close this by tapping the "x" in the left upper corner. After a few minutes another advertising window is shown. The whole story starts at the beginning......

Can anyone help me ? I would like to re-flash the firmware and the Gapps....but where can I find these files ?
I know how to go into the Recovery-Boot.....

I found the package of this tablet. The manufacturer is/was: Shenzhen Gufan Electric Co. Ltd., 5th Floor, No. 16-1, Road Yayuan, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.

If there is no solution/no firmware, I can throw this tablet out from the window......but maybe one of you has some links to firmware for me !?

Thank you very very much and ...... apologies for my bad english....I'm a German :)

Hubert