Suggestions

Jami

Dec 1, 2011
Hi I'm hoping you all can help me. Idk if this would be the right forum to ask but I hope you can help me. I want to get my children a tablet for Christmas. I've been researching and reading about so many different tablets with so many different reviews. I've been researching for at least 3 weeks. I just can't decide which one would be appropriate. They are 7 and 9. I want a tablet they can enjoy and have fun playing games and watching movies. I want a tablet that isn't expensive and had a very large selection of game apps.... I don't need anything too fancy they have the velicity Cruz t301 on sale is that an ok tablet for my boys to play on?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jami, welcome to Android Tablets. The best place on this forum for "shopping" advice is the Android Tablet Discussions section, so I'm moving your thread over there for you. While you're there, look through the threads already posted. I recall seeing several similar to yours and you might find some useful information in them. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi I'm hoping you all can help me. Idk if this would be the right forum to ask but I hope you can help me. I want to get my children a tablet for Christmas. I've been researching and reading about so many different tablets with so many different reviews. I've been researching for at least 3 weeks. I just can't decide which one would be appropriate. They are 7 and 9. I want a tablet they can enjoy and have fun playing games and watching movies. I want a tablet that isn't expensive and had a very large selection of game apps.... I don't need anything too fancy they have the velicity Cruz t301 on sale is that an ok tablet for my boys to play on?
Hi Jami, welcome to the forum. You may find some of your interest with good price here: Android Tablet PC.
And there's a 7" android 2.3 tablet PC on sale for children in our site, $88 with shipping, maybe you can have a look: Cheap 7 inch android 2.3 OS Tablet PC with Infomix CUP and Dual Core 800Mhz - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
hope you can find what you want! :)