Sumvison Titan

Howski

Feb 4, 2011
Hi all,

I've been looking for a 10" (or there abouts) tablet to allow for reading of PDFs and comics as well as the odd internet browsing. I have found this tablet pretty cheap:

Cyclone Andriod Titan Tablet

However I have bought sumvision products before and while they are generally good the after support tends to be not great. I ended up getting firmware from other makes who used the same hardware. This coupled with the terrible experiance I had with my HTC Desire-Z has made me pause before buying it. Does anyone know if this will have some decent Android updates via the community? I don't mind getting my hands dirty with the technical side so if this is built on common hardware that there will be a few mods, new versions of android etc. then I'll pick one up.

Thanks
-Howard

D

Dawnstar

Hi all,

I've been looking for a 10" (or there abouts) tablet to allow for reading of PDFs and comics as well as the odd internet browsing. I have found this tablet pretty cheap:

Cyclone Andriod Titan Tablet

However I have bought sumvision products before and while they are generally good the after support tends to be not great. I ended up getting firmware from other makes who used the same hardware. This coupled with the terrible experiance I had with my HTC Desire-Z has made me pause before buying it. Does anyone know if this will have some decent Android updates via the community? I don't mind getting my hands dirty with the technical side so if this is built on common hardware that there will be a few mods, new versions of android etc. then I'll pick one up.

Thanks
-Howard

Hello

Yes the tablet looks nice it as the same system as mine the Cube, the only differents is i have 10.2 with 1280x800 and this is 9.7 1024x600 if the price is right buy it but what you pay for is what you get. most Chinese tablets today are Cheap in price with good quality. if you compare the price with Apple/Samsung tabs

Last edited by a moderator:

Howski

Feb 4, 2011
Hello

Yes the tablet looks nice it as the same system as mine the Cube, the only differents is i have 10.2 with 1280x800 and this is 9.7 1024x600 if the price is right buy it but what you pay for is what you get. most Chinese tablets today are Cheap in price with good quality. if you compare the price with Apple/Samsung tabs

How about homebrew versions of android?

Stilian

Feb 25, 2013
The IPS display of this tablet is a nice touch, though it doesn't have HD resolution. Sumvision Titan tablet also impresses with processor speed and low price of around £140. Good tablet for the money.