Super General SGMID104C - What on earth is it?

HellsFury

Apr 2, 2012
Hi there

I am very new to these forums but i have looked around everywhere and cant find the answer, please can someone help!!

My Dad rang me up from Dubai and said he found these tablets that were very cheap and did i want one, he said the dude in the shop sold it well (Damn sales people...Damn Dad) but of course i snatched his hand off, he is a top man.

The thing is i am in the UK, when i am trying to use Appslib it says its not supported, when i finally got Amazon Apps Store working it says I am out of Region.

I have also had not compatible with this phone!!

The box says;
its made by Super General
model : SGMID104C
android version 2.2

The Instructions say the same but are all assumptive in the fact you can access the apps in the first place, no detail on how too TroubleShoot

but when i go into the System settings
its says its model is MID1024N
Android Version 2.3
2.3 Gingerbread build

Mainly i want Flashplayer to start off with , but i dont want to have problems all the time in downloading apps.

I really want the AppsLib to work but its saying Sorry, but your device is not compatible with Appslib

Next question is that is this something else in disguise, cause i have seen androids online that look exactly the same but called different things like Coby Kyros and others!?!?!?

I am willing to do whatever it takes too work apart from take it back to Dubai, can some one help please? any advice is great for me at the mo

thanks in advance
HF

babyes1

Jan 2, 2013
I also have the same,when i was buying it the seller said that the appslib will be open if we give it to the mechanic.But I didnt yet.I can download apps on papktop.com,but anyway this tab is a junk!!!