[Super N00B]Suggest me a tablet which can do this please!!

oron_007

May 2, 2011
Hello Friends;

I am very excited by the new Tablets that are now available.I am looking for a tablet which can do the following.Experts; plz suggest me some.Archos 101 would have been great if it worked well and had a GPS.:
1)Watch movies from USB sticks(NTFS format) 720p
2)Play some games like NFS
3)Battery life minimum 6 hours with movies
4)USB stick can be plugged in and read
5)GPS would be awesome
6)Weight: not more than 1.5kg
7)Screen size:Min 8".Prefer 10-12"
8)Automatic screen change to landscape with sensor would be great as well.
9)OS: Androis or Windows

Thanks guys.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Try the SuperPAD as it has two full size usb ports. It is like $200. You could also try the Asus eee transformer. When you dock it, it has a 16 hour battery. They are around $400 but are currently COMPLETELY sold out or I would have gotton one as well.

Edit: The superpad has an external gps that you plug in to it but I don't know about the asus

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

oron_007

May 2, 2011
Hi Uplade3;

thanks for the post.I was thinking in those lines as well.I don't know how to thank or add rep for you.

Are there any more options?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
(Click the little thumbs up under my post:) ) there are plenty of knock off tablets coming from china. But to my knowledge, the superpad is the only one that has so many options. If you want to find some other ones, search "cheap android tablets 2.2" on bing or google.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

oron_007

May 2, 2011
I cannot find this thumbs up.I do not know if its because I am new here.On left there is a small traingle to report post and on right there is reply, reply with quote and multi quote.

PS: looks like Asus transformer is the one I need.

Edit:Now it appeared on the left of traingle.