SuperPad 3 - Battery Probelms - Urgent Help

sharshar91

Nov 18, 2011
Hi there Guys,

I bought a superpad 3 on ebay about a week ago, as a present.
It arrived the other day, working fine, battery was running low so connected the adaptor, within about 2 mins the
adaptor blew ( was no longer working )

Went today and bought another charger from a local shop... Turns out the previous charger I had gotten with the tablet
was infact faulty.

When I got back, I connected the new charger I bought to the tablet, the tablet started to charge, left it for aprox 20 mins then disconnected it and the whole tablet died, it seems that is not charging at all.

The tablet will only work if I leave the charger in. I checked the battery status and its saying 100%

Is this a fault with the tablet/battery, or do I need to leave it charging for a long while before I can boot it up without needing the charger pluged in.

Would appericate help quick, as i've to give it as a birthday present this week :/

many Thanks

mmp669

Oct 20, 2011
Hi there Guys,

I bought a superpad 3 on ebay about a week ago, as a present.
It arrived the other day, working fine, battery was running low so connected the adaptor, within about 2 mins the
adaptor blew ( was no longer working )

Went today and bought another charger from a local shop... Turns out the previous charger I had gotten with the tablet
was infact faulty.

When I got back, I connected the new charger I bought to the tablet, the tablet started to charge, left it for aprox 20 mins then disconnected it and the whole tablet died, it seems that is not charging at all.

The tablet will only work if I leave the charger in. I checked the battery status and its saying 100%

Is this a fault with the tablet/battery, or do I need to leave it charging for a long while before I can boot it up without needing the charger pluged in.

Would appericate help quick, as i've to give it as a birthday present this week :/

many Thanks

It seems the charger is not compatible with your tablet. Some laptop/tablets only charges battery with original charger.

oldgit1010

Nov 25, 2011
have one of these.would only charge to 57% and heated up,eventually it burnt out.the problem is the battery.it actually consist of two x 3.7volt,3400maH,li-ion batteries
wired in parallel.if one of the batteries goes faulty,the other battery will charge until it overheats,and then battery dies completely.the only answer is to replace the battery,or it's small charger circuit.both can be purchased on line for about £20.