Superpad 3 Flytouch 8

memyi

May 14, 2013
Hi guys, wish to thank you all in advance for any help you may be able to give to me. Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi memyi, congratulations on your Superpad Flytouch and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. If/when you need any help specific to your tablet, just click this link to the SuperPAD Tablets forum. Hopefully, you'll find whatever you need there. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

memyi

May 14, 2013
Hi guys, I have a problem with my young daughter superpad 3 flytouch 8 android tablet. I think she let it fall but wont admit to it. My problem is this, the responsive screen still works but over pressing on screen or any slight move while holding tablet will cause it to close open program and revert back to home page. The screen seems to be working ok. I did a full reset but no luck. Could it be a loose cable or something inside. I looked up replacement screens on line but for the price of them I would probably be better replaceing the whole tablet. Regards and thanks.

memyi

May 14, 2013
Hi Spider, thanks for the warm welcome. Any help would be much appreciated. Kind regards.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I'm going to say that there is water in the tablet. Maybe a drink was spilled on it? If there is water or moisture, it will be making electrical connections where it shouldn't be. In essence, the jolt from your finger may be shorting the internal battery. Sounds implausible but does tend to happen. On a second, less expensive side, run the battery way down somehow and then restart it with it plugged into the wall. That may do the trick considering that you can't just do a battery pull on it.

memyi

May 14, 2013
Hi uplade3, I will try this tomorrow and see how I get on. Thanks for your reply. Regards.