SuperPAD and USB

indtram

Feb 5, 2011
Hi !

I am new here and have no clue...( speaks for itself).

I have bought a SuperPAD and I wanted to connect it to my Windows 7 Desktop...As the PAD didnt come with any USB Cable....I bought a USB-USB Cable and tried to connect the PAD to my Desktop......but nothing happened......it does not show anyhting in Windows 7 Device Manager or anything on the PAD.

I tried Enabling the USB Connection on the PAD from Settings...Applications...etc. still nothing.

Can anyone guide me what to do....does the USB-USB cable need to be changed...or some software to be downloaded onto my desktop...or some extra settings to be done on the PAD.....

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanxxx

alexrb

Jan 13, 2011
Hi !

I am new here and have no clue...( speaks for itself).

I have bought a SuperPAD and I wanted to connect it to my Windows 7 Desktop...As the PAD didnt come with any USB Cable....I bought a USB-USB Cable and tried to connect the PAD to my Desktop......but nothing happened......it does not show anyhting in Windows 7 Device Manager or anything on the PAD.

I tried Enabling the USB Connection on the PAD from Settings...Applications...etc. still nothing.

Can anyone guide me what to do....does the USB-USB cable need to be changed...or some software to be downloaded onto my desktop...or some extra settings to be done on the PAD.....

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanxxx

indtram, you have to install a usb driver for Android devices, I put it heer: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
It's the same I use to connect my superpad to my pc (XP). Don't forget to select manually the driver location, ie, the folder, when it prompts during the "new usb device" install process.

Hope it works! Good luck!

Ikearat

Dec 27, 2010
Just share a folder on your desktop machine and use a network aware file manager on your tablet. Easy enough to setup and no additional wires required. I have been using File Expert 2.5.7 (Android Market) and it's working ok. Seems to be more clicky than needed, but most Android applications are overdone in some way.

merlot2309

May 3, 2011
Hello,

@AlexRB
Thank you for the .sys driver file.

I do have the following 'problem':

- Power plug broke within 1 day. Difficult to find because it's a very rare plug and adapter.
- Superpad settings does not contain menu "Connect to PC"
- USB connection with PC never came to live.

So at the moment my Superpad 3 has no oxigen - Installed the sys in the System 32 Dir.
I had an idle hope that with the driver the usb-connection would come to live ..........

Any advice, help would be very appreciated.
I do need the debugging mode, so WiFi is of no help.

Greetz,
Helen.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
the only program (to my knowledge) that actually can use the FlyTouch II is "burntool" and that is to flash roms.

caalllday

Jul 6, 2011
I just got a superpad as a gift and I am able to access the internet via wifi but for some reason my connection is lost after about 5-10 minutes. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Thanks.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
I just got a superpad as a gift and I am able to access the internet via wifi but for some reason my connection is lost after about 5-10 minutes. Anyone have any idea what the problem is? Thanks.

Make sure your router has the most up-to-date firmware. That was my issue with wireless. I think older wireless routers don't do well with android devices. My setup would actually lock the router out of communication all together. I actually replaced my router to get the signal and setup that I needed to work. Its much better, but still will occasionally drop. Certainly a lot less than before.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p