SuperPAD Froyo status

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided to make it first post here.

What is the complete status of 2.2 for the SuperPAD/Flytouch II? Such as cons, pros, and a timeline. This could only help members so try to be as specific as possible.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Good Place to post
Once CWM and custom firmware built for superpad, We will need a section to keep everyone up-to-date on whats going on

mhaines1237

May 25, 2011
how do I get my android 2.2 to work faster? and it only gets apps from the apple market it won't download from the android market. how do I fix this?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
how do I get my android 2.2 to work faster? and it only gets apps from the apple market it won't download from the android market. how do I fix this?

You must be mistaken... It literally CAN NOT access the apple market. What model do you have?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011

Huh?

Sent from my LG Ally/Velocity 1.1, Ra Recovery

d9ny

Jun 1, 2011

just try to wipe data/account from recovery menu (hold back+home+power button when off), but make sure you have backed up your apps first, try use titanium backup pro from mobilephonetalk.com, this step will reset the google account...