Superpad i7 P745 (rooting need help)

Oct 11, 2012
Hello there! :)

Hi im new here but i know a lot of things on computer and rooting some android tab and phones, but i need a help here... My friend bought a Chinese Tablet and he ask me to root it. There is no Settings for USB Debugging mode so I Download the ShowVersions.apk So i can access the Hidden option "usb debug" then I tried to root it using GingerBreak first but nothing happened. Then I use z4root but it not work too. The last thing I do is use the SuperOneClick-v2.3.3
but an error occured:
Missing Driver! The following device does not have drivers installed: MID USB\VID_18D1&PID_1F00&MI_00

So please anyone help me rooting this device..

here's an Info about the device, i used the ShowVersion:

========
Hardware
========

Board : unknown

====
CPU
====
ABI : armeabi
Brand : Infotmic
Device : p745
Display : GRI40

Fingerprint : Infotmic/p745/p745:2.3.3/GRI40/eng.suixing.20331128.170834:user/test-keys
ID : GRI40

Manufacturer : Infotmic
Model : p745
Product : p745

========
Software
========
SDK : 10
SDK Code name : REL
SDK Incremental : eng.suixing.20331128.170834
SDK Release : 2.3.3

Tags : test-keys
Type : user
User : suixing
Host : fael

===========
File system
===========
FilesDir : /data/data/info.backx.showVersions/files
APK FilePath : /data/app/info.backx.showVersions-1.apk
External storage : /mnt/sdcard

=======
Feature
=======
Feature : android.hardware.wifi

Feature : android.hardware.location.network
Feature : com.google.android.feature.GOOGLE_BUILD

Feature : android.hardware.telephony
Feature : android.hardware.location

Feature : android.software.sip
Feature : android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch

Feature : android.hardware.sensor.compass
Feature : android.hardware.camera

Feature : android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct
Feature : android.hardware.bluetooth

Feature : android.software.sip.voip

Feature : android.hardware.sensor.proximity
Feature : android.hardware.microphone

Feature : android.hardware.sensor.light
Feature : android.hardware.location.gps

Feature : android.hardware.camera.autofocus
Feature : android.hardware.telephony.gsm

Feature : android.hardware.telephony.cdma
Feature : android.hardware.sensor.accelerometer

Feature : android.software.live_wallpaper

Feature : android.hardware.touchscreen
Feature : android.hardware.camera.flash

Feature : null

D

Dawnstar

Hello there! :)

Hi im new here but i know a lot of things on computer and rooting some android tab and phones, but i need a help here... My friend bought a Chinese Tablet and he ask me to root it. There is no Settings for USB Debugging mode so I Download the ShowVersions.apk So i can access the Hidden option "usb debug" then I tried to root it using GingerBreak first but nothing happened. Then I use z4root but it not work too. The last thing I do is use the SuperOneClick-v2.3.3
but an error occured:
Missing Driver! The following device does not have drivers installed: MID USB\VID_18D1&PID_1F00&MI_00

So please anyone help me rooting this device..

here's an Info about the device, i used the ShowVersion:

Sorry to hear you having problems You said (Know a lot of things on computer and rooting some android tab and phones) The Chinese tablets are no different they are all made in China no matter what brand name you have, Also i don't use my (USB Debugging mode) Because it works fine with out it, if the Chinese tablet have problems try return it, if not then try to install another OS on it or maybe one of the Mods here can help you more

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2012
ahm.. then, i don't know about installing new OS on Android.. how should I do that?? and can someone teach how can i flash it.. I found some post on google about Superpad i7 and about ROM, Flashing. << It sounds new to me.. and also I found am update for my superpad: m701_4g_8188_256.ius . How can i burn? it to my tablet???

D

Dawnstar

ahm.. then, i don't know about installing new OS on Android.. how should I do that?? and can someone teach how can i flash it.. I found some post on google about Superpad i7 and about ROM, Flashing. << It sounds new to me.. and also I found am update for my superpad: m701_4g_8188_256.ius . How can i burn? it to my tablet???

This guide is only for the Rockchip RK3066 but it would help you a bit
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106697397/how to install.docx

Here is another way
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106697397/Cube U30GT-H flashing inx - Englang.doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 11, 2012
My Device has no Volume Buttons... it has only Power and Home buttong on side and Back button in front...