Superpad II cant reboot

chrislee814

Dec 2, 2011
Hi all, I am a new member. I just got a superpad II variant with infotmic arm11 processor,512 mb ram ,running on android 2.3. My problem is that my tablet cant boot.It was working well earlier but now after I power on I can only see the opening screen with the Android World words and flashing animation but it will not boot into the home screen even after half an hour. Resetting it does not solve the problem.Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be and how to solve it ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Styrofoam_GUy

Dec 9, 2011
I don't know if it will work with yours but my Flytouch was working fine with the Tim6a until one day when it would not boot up. All it showed was the Android logo and do nothing else. All the reset methods did nothing. I opened it up and could not find any problems. I finally solved it by putting the Tim6a firmware update on the external SD card and it rooted the internal SD card. It now starts up again like before.

I do have an ibex Flytouch so the Tim6a works with it. I don;t know if it will work with yours if you do not have an ibex.