SuperPAD II (SuperPAD I with 512MB RAM)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Hm...

I think that is a Zenithink ZT180v2, but this guy lists GPS. It's probably a ZT180v2 with false specs.

Someone care to confirm?

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Hm...

I think that is a Zenithink ZT180v2, but this guy lists GPS. It's probably a ZT180v2 with false specs.

Someone care to confirm?

Hi Xaueious, have found this tabadvertisde on the website '*****************' with similar specs except am sure had 2 TF slots not 1. You can google if you're interested. I'm a little concerned about buying fr there after a different company/product ordered 5th Jan still hasn't arrived. Still you might be able to decipher the site's info better than this little black duck/tech dinosaur. Cheers Min.

Last edited:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Dual TF slot is the Gome Flytouch II

If it has 1 TF slot, it is some variant of the ZT180. I wouldn't rely on EBay specs as accurate.

Unfortunately, I do not have recommendations for here to actually buy yourself a Flytouch II at this time.

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011

Found this at Chinese seller site:

What is a Flytouch3 or Superpad2?

It is the next generation in a long history or 10-inch Android Tablet PCs.

The Flytouch3 (upgraded Android 2.2 operating system - Flytouch2 only has android 2.1.

Superpad 2 is the Upgraded Android 2.2 froyo O/S Version. Previously the Super Pad only had 2.1.

In addition to the Android 2.2 upgrade this apad tablet improves on its predecessors by adding 4gb of Nandflash, instead of 2gb, and 512mb DDR instead of 256mb.

The screen is more fluid and there is no need for the annoying registration number the original Flytouch 2 Required. GPS navigation is pre-installed and it also has the official google android marketplace.

Lastly, Flytouch 3 / Superpad2 has a battery that is the biggest of them all with 6400mah of juice for browsing up to 6 hours!

Flytouch3 / Superpad 2 Hot Spots:

- Android 2.2 Froyo OS
- Built-in GPS Navigator + GPS Antenna
- Dual MicroSD / Single TF Card Slot
- Dual USB Ports for plugging Keyboard Cases
- Larger battery for extended usage time
- Built in Youtube Application for browsing videos
- Android Market Pre-installed
- 1.3MP Web Camera

Superpad 2 / Android 2.2 FlyTouch2 Gps Tablet PC Specs:
CPU: InfoTM X220 ARM11 1Ghz
Display: 10-inch (1024×600 ) LCD
RAM: 512MB DDR2 / ROM: 4GB - Note: only 2gb is available for use as half of memory is used for O/S, Apps, and GPS.
Battery: 6400mah - use up to 6 hours!
Camera: 1.3M
GPS: HopeRF XN203
Wifi: 802.11B/G
I\O: 2x USB; 1x RJ45; 1x HDMI; 2x MicroSD; 1x Stylus-slot
Vibration
Accelerometer
Dimension: 269.91mm*170.45mm*14.89mm
Buttons: Back, Home, Menu, Volume, Wifi, Reset and Power

Note: Unit runs Android 2.2 but only comes with Android 2.1 Manual at the moment. Android 2.2 Manual's will be available after the Chinese New Year.

This is a great Unit!

^^^^^^^^^^^ their brag, not mine.

fnzCat

Dec 10, 2010
Notice that the ebay listing for that flytouch 3 says the item location is in the U.S., but shipping estimate is between Feb 16 and Mar 2.
That seems to imply it has to be shipped from china.

librarian

Jan 27, 2011
Notice that the ebay listing for that flytouch 3 says the item location is in the U.S., but shipping estimate is between Feb 16 and Mar 2.
That seems to imply it has to be shipped from china.
I saw the same thing about the location on several ebay listings. I sent one guy a message asking some questions about it. He replied that ebay wouldn't let him change the location statement to china. I don't buy that. Other vendors list the item in the usa and offer free shipping and a 4 or 5 day delivery time. I asked another vendor about what happens if the item arrives and is DOA. Do I have to pay shipping all the way back to china? I have yet to receive a response. If you read the shipping and return policies on the china vendor's web site where the flytouch3 is listed, it seems to indicate to me that if the item is DOA, I have to pay to ship it back to China to fix it. At some point, such a policy renders any kind of warranty worthless. By the time you pay all that shipping, the machine will end up costing as much as a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Well your URL got ****'d, so that's a blacklisted vendor lol

It might be possible that they have already come out with a new variant. You should look at the Gome Flytouch forum and see how much of a mess that has been.

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
I saw the same thing about the location on several ebay listings. I sent one guy a message asking some questions about it. He replied that ebay wouldn't let him change the location statement to china. I don't buy that. Other vendors list the item in the usa and offer free shipping and a 4 or 5 day delivery time. I asked another vendor about what happens if the item arrives and is DOA. Do I have to pay shipping all the way back to china? I have yet to receive a response. If you read the shipping and return policies on the china vendor's web site where the flytouch3 is listed, it seems to indicate to me that if the item is DOA, I have to pay to ship it back to China to fix it. At some point, such a policy renders any kind of warranty worthless. By the time you pay all that shipping, the machine will end up costing as much as a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

To add to your point with regard to dealing with the Chinese over warranty and other issues, here is the reply I just got for a replacement SuperPAD Registration Code after the Firmware: deb-r2.1.1561 upgrade installation would not accept my original Registration Code:

Thank you for shopping with *****************

We would like to help but we are unable yo provide you with a new code. We just have the original code when your item was produced.We are sorry for this.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Sincerely

Customer Care from LightInTheBox

I am less than happy with this response. However, the new info about the Flytouch 3 indicates "no need for the annoying registration number". Hope this is correct as I like the product.

Last edited:

throwapot

Jan 23, 2011
just saw it on china grabber but still has 2.1 = 2.2 after feb 5 and upgraded to 512 ram and one mico slot which imo is bull **** now only up to 32 gig that blows now only top 36 megs

throwapot

Jan 23, 2011
get ur crap from ********** its like amazon.com the company does not get paid till u see in mail and happy

mutari

Feb 3, 2011
I just ordered the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 ($229.00) and am now waiting for delivery. I read somewhere that this model does not have registration code issues.
Now all i need to do is find some compatible accessories for it.

Feb 8, 2011
I just ordered this from ecargoonline for $229 + $35 shipping. It didn't say flytouch 3, but the specs are the same: Android 2.2, 512mb ram and a ZT-180 Processor.