SuperPAD II (SuperPAD I with 512MB RAM)

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
man at least you guys had your working and not stop responding after like 2 hours they told me they are sending me a rework or new unit or something so now back to waiting hopefully this time same thing doesn't happen

QuietFire

Mar 4, 2011
i just recieved mine from the costums, and its working really well, but as i said i dont want it any more, dose any one want it + a 32gb sd card and a keyboard lether case for 250.00€ including shiping? caus im moving home and it came after a long wait here is the link
eBay.ie: 10.2"Android 2.2Tablet 32GB+Usb keyboard case (item 110661971847 end time 18-Mar-11 19:13:27 GMT)

Oh and in payment for such wonderful pictures I edited your eBay listing. Try putting this text in where you have the bold red. You might want to reduce the font by one size and change the color to a dark blue or black. With the edited text and the changes in fonts you'll look less like a person from China selling the item than one of your own countrymen.

Mind you you might want to edit it further and add an Irish accent. I'm only half kidding on this. I live in the "South" of USA and they speak differently around here. I often use "Ya'll" when I am writing just to reflect the region I'm in. It might seem silly, but I'd more easily trust someone from "around here" on eBay than someone over seas. Yet I ordered direct too!

Mind you it's BS that it's as close as you can get to the iPad II, unless you include "at this price." Still I am guessing it's a great $250 US tablet. I don't know the conversion to Euros. What can I say, my country has it's own money. ;)

Just sayin'

This item is brand new and with all accessories plus extras. The packaging has been damaged by customs personnel during its hold in customs office.
The item is checked and in full working order and ready to go. This is flying off the manufacturer's shelves, in fact I was waiting for this one since the the 2nd of Feb.
due to the long waiting list, this tablet is as close as it can get to the iPad with even more features such as: two standard USB slots for external devices like a mouse and keyboard which is included in the case,
USB storage devices for extra space, USB 3G dongles. This item was for me but I can’t afford to keep it now since I’m moving to a new house and I need all the cash I can get to sort out the new place. I am open for fair and reasonable offers from serious buyers.

Thank u all for looking, happy biding.
You can check this link for more info on the device:

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
man at least you guys had your working and not stop responding after like 2 hours they told me they are sending me a rework or new unit or something so now back to waiting hopefully this time same thing doesn't happen

That is really crappy that it didn't work for very long. I feel really bad for you. Hopefully the next one (if you get it sometime soon) works better for you. I am going to spend part of tomorrow trying to find little fixes for the small things I have found wrong with mine. But, again, hopefully you will be as happy with yours when you get it back as I am with mine.

Reverb

Feb 8, 2011
yeah we'll see when it gets here so far i have the tracking number but no updates so just wait until then

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
Oh and in payment for such wonderful pictures I edited your eBay listing. Try putting this text in where you have the bold red. You might want to reduce the font by one size and change the color to a dark blue or black. With the edited text and the changes in fonts you'll look less like a person from China selling the item than one of your own countrymen.

Mind you you might want to edit it further and add an Irish accent. I'm only half kidding on this. I live in the "South" of USA and they speak differently around here. I often use "Ya'll" when I am writing just to reflect the region I'm in. It might seem silly, but I'd more easily trust someone from "around here" on eBay than someone over seas. Yet I ordered direct too!

Mind you it's BS that it's as close as you can get to the iPad II, unless you include "at this price." Still I am guessing it's a great $250 US tablet. I don't know the conversion to Euros. What can I say, my country has it's own money. ;)

Just sayin'

This item is brand new and with all accessories plus extras. The packaging has been damaged by customs personnel during its hold in customs office.
The item is checked and in full working order and ready to go. This is flying off the manufacturer's shelves, in fact I was waiting for this one since the the 2nd of Feb.
due to the long waiting list, this tablet is as close as it can get to the iPad with even more features such as: two standard USB slots for external devices like a mouse and keyboard which is included in the case,
USB storage devices for extra space, USB 3G dongles. This item was for me but I can’t afford to keep it now since I’m moving to a new house and I need all the cash I can get to sort out the new place. I am open for fair and reasonable offers from serious buyers.

Thank u all for looking, happy biding.
You can check this link for more info on the device:

tank u for the diting man i thing i do need it, but when it comes to accent i cant help it im not irish im from morrocco originally but i carry the irish passport since ive been living here for the past 8 years, but i do
agree withu on the editing, i dont know how selling on ebay work i just taught i try my luck in geting rid of some junk i have at home and i have to say that im managing pritty good, but tank u again for the help in fact i will put exactly what u said on the listing, tank u.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
That does look nice. Hmmm

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
That does look nice. Hmmm

The spammer who posted the link has been banned you have replied to has been banned.

Please be advised that this Flytouch 2 variant is being heavily promoted by a vendor with a long history of user impersonation and advertising spam, including making multiple false claims to product capabilities.

Threads merged.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I've seen a lot of that in the flytouch 2 area. These tablets should be cancled because of all the abuse they've gotten. Its hard to help the community when you don't know if their tablet is genuine or not or if a firmware update will work cuz of hardware differences.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
There aren't really any genuine Flytouch 2 tablets in the international market. What you have is the same type of white-label generic variant as the 512MB variant, but yours happens to be more common and is a more popular batch. You cannot really call them clones when the geniue Gome is being made by the same factories and sourcing more or less identical components. Support for any shanzhai tablet is not the norm, branded or not. Firmware development costs money shanzhai factories do not have to spare.

QuietFire

Mar 4, 2011
Any ideas on why I always get a Failed to move Application to card with any app that allows it?

Anyone? Anyone?

QuietFire

Mar 4, 2011
the key is to scroll down to activities when you go to the shortcut widget

I'll have to try it after work. Now it is failing to have the WiFi stay on. The reset doesn't reset anything, so I am trapped with what I've already put on it. frustrating, but perhaps I will recover yet.