SuperPAD II (SuperPAD I with 512MB RAM)

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
i understand where ur coming from and i can say that u r working for ebay too, but thats not the case i just couldnt find this tablet anywhere at all and believe me when i say anywhere i was browsing the web for a week looking for a good cheap tablet on till this flytouch puped up on google and i can tall u now that im on the first list because i got it for 229.95 witch hase gone up to233.95 after i got mine and the only webshop that kept popping up was chinagrabber and still do along with another chop called pricedinchina but if u check it out its the same company as chinagrabber, but lets not go too far from the main subject witch is the flytouch 3 not where it coms from, we shal wait ontill we get the goods befor we start judjing, after all its only a cheap ipad alternative if somone dont want the hassel he should go for the original brands: ( apple, archos,samsung....) and stop moning about what the chinese ipad wanabees do or dont after all it only cost what i smoke in cigarettes a week.

One of the Sellers on Ebay confirmed that the 2400mA spec is a typo and should be 6400mA.

BTW saying the FT III is a chinagrabber exclusive is like saying you work for chinagrabber. I dont beleive it.

I received my FT II Off Ebay and since it is an actual piece of Hardware I have no reason to believe that the FT III isn't vapor ware either. And just about anything is available on Ebay...

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
i understand where ur coming from and i can say that u r working for ebay too, but thats not the case i just couldnt find this tablet anywhere at all and believe me when i say anywhere i was browsing the web for a week looking for a good cheap tablet on till this flytouch puped up on google and i can tall u now that im on the first list because i got it for 229.95 witch hase gone up to233.95 after i got mine and the only webshop that kept popping up was chinagrabber and still do along with another chop called pricedinchina but if u check it out its the same company as chinagrabber, but lets not go too far from the main subject witch is the flytouch 3 not where it coms from, we shal wait ontill we get the goods befor we start judjing, after all its only a cheap ipad alternative if somone dont want the hassel he should go for the original brands: ( apple, archos,samsung....) and stop moning about what the chinese ipad wanabees do or dont after all it only cost what i smoke in cigarettes a week.

The same people from chinagrabber run pricedinchina. This is the same outfit. These people registered multiple domain names.

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011

Sorry, I didn't mean to start and argument about which sites are better. But it DID sound like you were plugging chinagrabber.

My point was that you can get stuff from china on Ebay, usually non branded, and it can be of decent quailty. of course thats a matter of opinion.

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
Chinagrabber (associated with apad tv) is a banned vendor because of past involvement with deliberate false advertising with ZT180.

Youtube video has been removed.

If this new tablet exists, it is not Gome branded and cannot be called a Flytouch at all. Instead, it is a new generic Infotmic 10" variant.

The Flytouch 2 and Zenithink lineups have decent quality mainly because of their associated branding. Subsequent products are really 'debranded' instead of 'generic'.
so according to u sir we are buying nuckoffs of chinese nuckoffs? lame..........................!

jplatt11

Feb 1, 2011
so according to u sir we are buying nuckoffs of chinese nuckoffs? lame..........................!

Thats what it sounds like to me. If the "Nuckoff" works though with a little fudging around, it probably doesn't matter.

I don't have anything on chinagrabber, from what I've been reading people are getting stuff from them, but after you order one or two things successfully, then place a large order or something, then you get screwed....

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
hi guys would any one know what the power input on this device will be is it a tipical 5v or is it more? and tank u.

mutari

Feb 3, 2011
I'm new to the Flytouch 3 SuperPad 2 forum and i see a lot of misinformation concerning the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2. As with other forums i find people are giving out information that is really relevant to the Flytouch 2 Superpad 2, which has Android 2.1 and the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 which comes with Android 2.2 Foyo. Here are the specs that are given at ChinaGrabber or PriceInChina (which is the same company).

Flytouch3 / Superpad 2 Hot Spots:
- Android 2.2 Froyo OS
- Built-in GPS Navigator + GPS Antenna
- Dual MicroSD / Single TF Card Slot
- Dual USB Ports for plugging Keyboard Cases
- Larger battery for extended usage time
- Built in Youtube Application for browsing videos
- Android Market Pre-installed
- 1.3MP Web Camera

Superpad 3 / Android 2.2 FlyTouch2 Gps Tablet PC Specs:
CPU: InfoTM X220 ARM11 1Ghz
Display: 10-inch (1024×600 ) LCD
RAM: 512MB DDR2 / ROM: 4GB - Note: only 2gb is available for use as half of memory is used for O/S, Apps, and GPS.
Battery: 6400mah - use up to 6 hours!
Camera: 1.3M
GPS: HopeRF XN203
Wifi: 802.11B/G
I\O: 2x USB; 1x RJ45; 1x HDMI; 2x MicroSD; 1x Stylus-slot
Vibration
Accelerometer
Dimension: 269.91mm*170.45mm*14.89mm = 10.63 x 6.71 x 0.59
Buttons: Back, Home, Menu, Volume, Wifi, Reset and Power?

Where the epad is sold only matters if you want some security in your purchase such as eBay which uses Paypal. In any event you'll probably have to send the unit back to the manufacturer for repairs or exchange of parts.

I've also come across some problems in the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2, That others who have the unit reported. Thankfully I've also found solutions to those problems

I've posted this comment only to try and clarify.

I am now waiting for delivery of this epad. When i get it i will see for myself.

I hope it works.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I have place one of these Flytouch 3/ Superpad 2 tablets on order and cannot wait until I get home to play with it. I am actually so excited that I am counting down the days til I get home. It and I should both arrive at about the same time at my house. Once I get it and play with it I will try to do a small, hands-on review for anyone that is curious.

camycam178

Jan 22, 2011
They have a video of the tablet on the chinagrabber website now, maybe it isn't so shady? :p I really want this tablet but I'm frustrated that every time I find a tablet I like I can't find a reasonable place to buy it. I think I'll take the risk and buy it from chinagrabber if there are no other options.

hakkers1977

Feb 14, 2011
i placed my order on the scound of feb but im still waiting for my tracking info emailed the support team witch sent me some pictures of the tablet and the girl wa vry helpfull
and very good english speaking too, here is the email:
Hello,

We are waiting on our next batch from the factory which should arrive Feb. 24, we will check if we have an extra unit around and ship yours out first as you are next on the waiting list.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the delay.

Best Regards

Amy

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I just got a convenient email from CG as well stating that my tablet would ship out at the end of the week because they are out of stock. I didn't even solicit the email either! I also got another email from the people on ebay I bought my leather tablet cover from, wellphone.collection. They were asking what kind of tablet I had so they could make sure I had ordered the correct one. I seem to be on the fast track to at least getting good information about where my products are in the process. Even if they haven't shipped yet I will take good customer service any day.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Just bought from Ebay instead! 10" FlyTouch3 Android 2.2 1G CPU 512MB RAM 4G HDD WLAN - eBay (item 270706930520 end time Feb-25-11 06:53:04 PST)

I did it for the buyer protection because I'm paranoid something will go wrong. :) I hope it's the right tablet, but I can cope with a knock off.

That is a little more than I paid for mine at chinagrabber, but the buyer protection is always a plus. And like I said in an earlier post, the wellphone.collection people have been super nice and helpful so far. All the specs look the same so it may very well be the exact same tablet. Good luck.