superpad III/ Flytouch 5 cant access the USB debugging with Launcher Pro

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
So from some research it appears that this tablet doesnt have 2.3 but 2.2. So, I was starting my quest to just be able to move apps to the SD card. I downloaded LauncherPro and followed all steps to create a desktop icon so that I could turn on the USB Debugging. Well, when I am in the setup there is no option for the Applications. I checked all available directories listed and cant seem to find it... Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

My Tablet info
Model: Android Tablet 10
Android Version: V2.3 2011-09-01 (001112)
Processor: reported to be arm 11
processor 220
1 SD port
Kernel 2.6.32.9
root@JAckie-desktop#137
build frf85b

not sure what other sort of info would be needed. I purchased from a place on line that start with a whole...
Thanks for the help...

Last edited:

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
Update.
Hmver is 0.6.1.3
Still don't know why I can't get USB debug or add ons working.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

serbanl

Dec 13, 2011
Hi,

Launcher Pro is ok, but install z4root as well.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

pepe

Dec 13, 2011
Hi I have just sent this thread to jeff who is a few posts away from yours. listed below or on you tube link is where abouts usb debugging is in the launcher pro menu hope it heps you as well. regards pepe

Hi jeff New to this thread but i might be able to help you. i have just bought 2 superpad 111 for my Grandchildren for xmas but having a few probs with them i think i have cured the usb one as i can now get films on a usb stick to play from the slots. Evidently the usb slots are for develepment only and are switched off. I found out how to do it by this link. Copy it and paste it in google search and it should take you to the demo. I think you can just click on the link, that should work Basically what he shows you is download launcher pro from android market/ open up home screen with launcher pro/then push somewhere on the screen and hold until a menu comes up/ scroll down to shortcuts/then in that menu scroll down to activities/select/ then scroll down long list to settings/in that list another long one scroll down to development/select and it should put a shortcut on the home screen/ open up and you will find usb debugging check the box and thats it the usb slots should work. you can the go back to Home screen and open up in the normal way which takes you backk to your original home screen. Hope this helps you? I have tried loading Plane Finder on mine but it just comes up Item not found and bunny shooter which the kids love but that locks up when you press play. I think i am having trouble with paid apps. and the tablets just recognise an old andriod phone of my grandsons through his old google email that i have loaded everything with. keep plugging away is suppose good luck pepe.​

progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

tsr0003

Dec 1, 2011
One thing you want to do.. download android system app. I found out mine didn't have the 220 chipset it was advertised to have. It had the older 200. It also didn't have the 2.3 OS... Even though the loading screen and system info indicated. That may be why you are having problems with certain things. I am almost to the end of my dispute. Last offer was a new flytouch 5s.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

fulltilt1

Dec 25, 2011
I found I didn't have the development tab to access USB Debugging. I found in the Market a small app called Development.apk that did the trick for my Flytouch 3 Android 2.3.