Superpad III wifi connection

stella

Aug 21, 2011
Hi I am new to this forum and new to using the tablet

Got the tablet from a frien who won a Ipad but I cannot get it to connect with wifi......it see my wifi route then says connecting and then authenticating and then it just disconnect
I would love to keep this tablet but I need to get it to connect

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Stella, welcome to the forum. Some people have said they had to change their router setting from WPA or Wpa2 to WEP in order to connect. It might be worth a try.

stella

Aug 21, 2011
Thanks for the reply .......I am a real dummy where computers is concerned but I changed the setting to WEP and it connected but then my other laptops could not connect .......any ideas on how I can get everything to work..........just throwing it out there maybe an answer comes back

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I think what's happening is the laptops "remember" connecting to that router and are trying to connect the same way they used to. Now that you've changed to WEP they can't. See if you can find where your laptop has a list of "remembered" locations and delete the one for your router. Then, try connecting again.

Aug 21, 2011
Hello
Stella you have maybe 2 many things running wifi and now making conflict wifi issues are very commom check on internet many many issues. You could be on a channel in your router setting that can-not handle all, you can change router channel to maybe channel 6 channel 9 channel11 or if it as auto pick that 1 it can be found on manufacture of router on there internet site you do not have to be on WEP these superpads run on WPA/WPA2 easy.
maybe you would like to do it this way? as below

[h=2]flytouch 3 superpad po41 and disco models wifi cured[/h]
good-day to all having wifi problems with your disco or po41 model flytouch superpads, try this APK it works great for me have had so many problems wifi connecting and disconnecting. I tried this app called wifi manager AND I HAVE NOT HAD 1 DISCONNECTON IN 2 DAYS please follow instructions below carefully.Link to the apk WiFi Manager - mobile9
ok here we go.
1,download onto tablet best to do through sd-card
2,once downloaded go into your wifi in settings on your superpad
3,remove all your attempts to connect to wifi in your networks by pressing ignore
4, turn wifi tickbox off
5,go to you wifi manager it will ask you to start wifi of course you say YES
press the auto at top of screen it will scan for networks once it as found yours press it and put in your security key in once installed key.PRESS CONNECT
6 what may happen is it will scan a while and do nothing turn off your tablet and re-boot it should then connect to internet and stay on. if it happens not to find it go through the above again.
7,things i have noticed it scans other networks also and puts the channel of your router on and everyone around you if your channel is similar to there's you could be having conflicts.
8, i have changed my router channel from 1 to 6 as others around me were on the same. by going on your router supplier on the internet you can change there your channel.or you could try auto for channels
9 what i have noticed with wifi manager i turn tablet off and back on virtually instant connection no waiting, good signal strengh.1problem i noticed was can use in any room. Also in Garden but could not use in kitchen,they must be a problem with the microwave or even all the metal pans etc but it struggled to load google etc
11, i am running internet on WPA/WPA2 security and working great many say they can only run under WEP but i have not had to even try that 1
10, please let me know if it works for you it should,as this Disco was a pain in the bu**

DonSol74

Aug 29, 2011
Hi, im also new to the Android world and am batteling every step. I have been able to connect to any form of security set by the modem, wpa or wep etc.. the tab shows connected BUT i cannot access the net. via ETHERNET no problem, just the wifi. if anyone could shed some light on this i would really appr. that.

Supernathan

Sep 6, 2011
Same as Donsol74 here,
I can connect through Wifi, I can see my tablet getting an IP number from my router, but when I try to connect to any PC on my network or to internet nothing happens.

darklord

Sep 30, 2011
Im having the same problem too. Wifi indicator says I have wifi connection but cant access internet at all. I bought 3 units for my friends as well and all having the same problem. Any solution?

hmj

Oct 25, 2011
I'm having the same wifi problem connects but no internet. works on other wifi netwotks. also cant reset the device in any way even sd boot up with firmware doesnt work. all my web faveourites disappear after device been turned off really could use some help or think device is going back.

fulltilt1

Dec 25, 2011
Turn off your ethernet. For some reason they can't both be on. As to the intermittent connect and disconnect... It's been reported that many have found bad connections with the antenna wire solder. You have to open it up and resolder or find someone who will.

flaviac07

Jan 4, 2012
Hello,

My SuperPad 3 don't want connect to my LiveBox (Internet), It's Connect and Disconnect and this more and more. I've configure my LiveBox for, my Computer and my tablet connect witch Adress Mac and it's the same problem, it's connect and disconnect.

Do you have idea, because i'm buying my tablet for my parents and there don't play with tablet.

HELP !!!

Thanks