Superpad Model # DISCO10 WIFI WILL NOT TURN ON....

Free2rade

Sep 22, 2011
Hello I hope someone can help me. I have had this superpad for 3 days, and all of the sudden I can no longer turn the wifi on. I have been using the wifi in multiple places like, the library, home, & work with no problem until today. I took it over my friends to show him & it would not let me turn the wifi on in settings. This problem continued when I returned home. Any advice?

Last edited:

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
Hello I hope someone can help me. I have had this superpad for 3 days, and all of the sudden I can no longer turn the wifi on. I have been using the wifi in multiple places like, the library, home, & work with no problem until today. I took it over my friends to show him & it would not let me turn the wifi on in settings. This problem continued when I returned home. Any advice?

There is a slide switch on the "top" by the power switch, that turns the WiFi on and off. Is it fully on?

When you turned it off, did you use the menu (software) or the switch? You might have to make sure the software has been re-enabled.

I seriously distrust the physical slide switch in these units. I have heard horror stories about failed contacts and components that broke loose internally. I recommend you always turn it on and off via the menu.

Free2rade

Sep 22, 2011
That worked! Thanks a million!

There is a slide switch on the "top" by the power switch, that turns the WiFi on and off. Is it fully on?

When you turned it off, did you use the menu (software) or the switch? You might have to make sure the software has been re-enabled.

I seriously distrust the physical slide switch in these units. I have heard horror stories about failed contacts and components that broke loose internally. I recommend you always turn it on and off via the menu.

gary65plus

Jun 19, 2011
I just got my superpad 3, 2.3 . I can't seem to get the wifi to pick up my wireless router? Any suggestions, also I didn't get a user manual. Where can I download one??
thanks.

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
I just got my superpad 3, 2.3 . I can't seem to get the wifi to pick up my wireless router? Any suggestions, also I didn't get a user manual. Where can I download one??
thanks.

This forum is for the Superpad / Flytouch II. Rather than just dropping a post in an unrelated forum, where people that can help you do not visit, why don't you find the right area to post in?

Choose something here:
SuperPAD Tablets

Destini96

Feb 15, 2012
My wifi dosent come on either.In the settings it dosent allow me to click and turn it on.
The switch is on and everything.Can anyone Help Me!?!
Superpad III

jeanb37

Aug 2, 2012
my tablet wont turn on....totally dead even after replacing the charger...only 3 daya old?

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
my tablet wont turn on....totally dead even after replacing the charger...only 3 daya old?

Unfortunately it DOES happen... even to the cheap stuff!

Contact your supplier for a replacement PRONTO!!! & make sure they know you had to get another charger... if they didnt send it to you!
:D