Superpad or EPad

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
Trying to decide between the "Superpad 2" with Flytouch 3 or the EPad ZT180

Help is appreciated.

Thanks

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
Both are running the android 2.2 OS. Just wondering which is more reliable/sturdy as well as which one has the better screen....looking for one that responds to finger touch over the stylus.

Thanks

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
no need to give you a reason. :) Just check it out yourself. Motorola Xoom or Samsung Galaxy or any future Android tablet start to come with 1GB RAM instead of IPAD2's 512MB RAM or original IPAD's 256 RAM (or any one year old Android tablet). Just like any PC you are using. the more RAM, the better your PC perfromance. RAM price is also a factor anyway.

As for Android 2.2, it comes with Adobe Flash Player 10.1 support supposedly. Not Android 2.1. Many flash based applications require Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and above to support. Or HTML5 (Long story....). IE. to see the best of Youtube requires 10.1 and above. Apple tweaked it own efforts to play Youtube app and refused to use Adobe's flash player.

Last edited:

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I did not spend time to check the spec for you. I think they are the same model except a different marketing name. Definitely choose the 512MB one unless they have th exact same spec.

Last edited:

bratcat

Mar 31, 2011
specs look identical....they both have 2.2 OS and 512MB and a 1GHz processor speed. Does one model or manufacturer have better rep than the other? I am so new to this and don't know the history and reputation of tablets.

Thanks for your help.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
It comes from the same manufactrer but "form factor" -cover may change a bit. Hardware (you ask touchscreen,etc) wise is the same.