SuperPad received with no 20 code. Am I up a creek without a paddle ?

ebod

Apr 9, 2011
Hi, just joined this forum to see what options are available to tune my recently purchased SuperPad.

I want to get it to 2.2 Froyo like my HTC Desire HD phone, but don't understand how to get there without a 20-digit code. ( I've asked the seller but no reply yet )

So...can I reflash it ? , or get a code from another source ?
Can it actually handle Froyo 2.2?

I've seen all this stuff about rooting but its not easy to follow. Based on just having a unit straight out of the box, what are the steps to make mine go 2.2 or at least stop asking for 20 digit codes.

Thx

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
The superpad has not seen an official release of froyo yet but the community and I are working hard to create a custom rom for the superpad to make the jump to froyo.
The 20 digit code is no longer needed as it has been a waiste of an effort and a failure to the company to register their devices as many problems arised so they just get rid of them.
You should read up on android and how it functions to understand how it actually works.
I would jump over to the superpad or flytouch2 firmware forums and grab the latest update I posted for the tablet, altho a difficult process if your arnt pc savy. There is no easy way to get around to updating this device yet as I am working on a project to meet that goal.
Thank u and welcome for joining the android tablet/superpad community

If you need any assistance, I'm always around.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum