Superpad v1

leonardk

Mar 19, 2012
Hi y'all,
:confused:
I am worried that I have bought a dud off the internet and have no recourse to return the unit.
Any help would be appreciated, bearing in mind that other than my pc I have no knowledge of other devices.
The problem-
When I power up the clock page comes up and I cannot get further than that.
i would appreciate a step by step guide if possible.
Thanks a lot

Leonardk

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
Hello,

I think I can help you.
You have to slide up the power symbol on the screen untill the point.
Than you will have full access to the tablet.

If you have questions, you can ask them.

Kind Regards,
Mathias Haeck

leonardk

Mar 19, 2012
Hi Leonard, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/ section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!
Mathias thank you for your response.
This did not work as the unit appeared to be locked.
However I did get it to work eventually. I decided to let the battery run down and then recharged it.
The unit was working during the charge so I did not touch it again until it was fully charged.
At present it is working but not as it should with a lot of playing around with the power button to get it to turn off.
Also I have not been able to go online so any help there would be much appreciated.:)

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
For internet:
You have to switch WIFI ON it is a slide button on the tablet. Turn it on.
Than turn WIFI ON on the tablet itselfs. Settings ==> WIFI ==> ON ==> Choose your network ,...

To reset the tablet to factory settings:
you can hold the power and home button together untill you have an screen with 4 options.
Than choose reset cache ....

If you have questions you can ask them to me.

leonardk

Mar 19, 2012
For internet:
You have to switch WIFI ON it is a slide button on the tablet. Turn it on.
Than turn WIFI ON on the tablet itselfs. Settings ==> WIFI ==> ON ==> Choose your network ,...

To reset the tablet to factory settings:
you can hold the power and home button together untill you have an screen with 4 options.
Than choose reset cache ....

If you have questions you can ask them to me.
thanks Mattwhen I follow your directions to go online the message on screen says disconnected after the authenticated
process. I tried the slide both ways.
any help?
Leonardk

Matt852369

Dec 15, 2011
Hello,

Ok. The authenticated problem is of your provider. You have to call to your local internet provider and ask them what you can do when it says this: ''disconnected after the authenticated process'' on your tablet.

Kind Regards.