SuperSonic SC-104MID

hia305chico

Jul 29, 2014
Can someone help me restore my tablet back to factory settings? Its on an android operating system, it is currently locked with too many patter attempts. Ive tried manually restoring all I get is a green android laying down with red exclamation mark. PLZ HELP

hia305chico

Jul 29, 2014
@leeshor I could not find my tablet in that thread, I am holding down the power and volume button up buttons. It powers up
Flashes what I think is a recovery screen, then I get the green android laying down with its belly open and red exclamation mark symbol. It has too many pattern attempts, and don't remember my email password for the life of
Me.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
One of those methods may work for your tablet. Unfortunately Google didn't see fit to specify a standard way to do a hardware reset. It may be trial and error.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If somehow you don’t remember your Google account credentials, go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery to reset the password of your Google account. Reset the password there and use the new one on your device.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
In order to do what Spider suggests you normally would need to have set up a secondary contact, (a backup E-Mail) but yes, that would work.

hia305chico

Jul 29, 2014
I have already tried that and I can't remember my security questions I made gmail for over ten years. Ive contacted supersonic regarding the issue and have had no reply