Surely not normal?

aiuto

Dec 13, 2012
Hello, I purchased a Pipo Max M1 this week as a Christmas present. Having used it for a short amount of time to make sure everything is in order I noticed that there is a gap of light emitting from one side of the tablet under the screen. This is not screen bleed as such, it is like there is a tear or gap between the touchscreen and the lcd only in one area. If you are looking at the screen from an acute angle it is pretty evident.

$141r2c8.jpg

As you can see it does not go all the way round the device. I have been online and found only a few other tablets with this problem including the iPad. It does not seem to be common. I am still within the 7 days period for returns and am really not happy with this problem.

Does anyone else with a Pipo (any other tablet for that matter) have this problem?

Many thanks for your help

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Looking at that pic I can't tell if it would be a big problem or not. But I'd return it because you never know.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You shouldn't even think about it...you buy something new,it should come to you in perfect conditions,if not, you return it even if the defect can be fixable....just let the people who sold it to you fix it ! :)

aiuto

Dec 13, 2012
Thank you for the replies. I bought it from a UK supplier who isn't too far from me. I am going to try to take it up there tomorrow to swap it for another, I'm still within the seven day 'cooling off' period as I bought it online so they shouldn't refuse a direct swap.