Surprised that the VTAB3010 is still under wraps...

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
Vizio unveiled the thing way back in January at CES. You would think that they would have more info up on it other than "coming soon". Heck, Coby has released their entire Kyros line of ICS tablets that they announced at CES. So where is the VTAB3010? Anyone heard anything?

X

mooney101

Mar 16, 2012
I would love to know also but I can tell you one thing I won't buy it unless I can root it. No root is the one thing I hate about my vtab.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk 2

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'm not surprised, CES doesn't automatically means something is going to be released. Many things never are and just as many things are only released at the very end of the year around the holidays. No date was indicated at CES and there was no definite statement that they were actually going to follow through with the any new devices at all, just that they were planning on having new devices this year.

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
I have to be honest I too can't wait for the new Vtab. I really like my 8 inch Vtab but if the new 10 inch is lighter and faster it might be a super winner. Ofcoarse it will also depend on the price point, I will not spend 400$ for it so I hope its in the 300$ price range.

Jim