Switch mid-stream from PC>Tablet>Another PC?

PhoenixNZ

Oct 26, 2012
Howdy,

I've recently bought myself my first android device - a Galaxy Note 10.1 and am absolutely loving it so far.

So far I've managed to set it up so that I can stream from my PC to the tablet using ES File Explorer
I can control (start/stop, volume, trackings) movies on my PC from the Tablet using VLC Direct Pro (streaming PC to Tablet in VLC doesn't do sound for whatever reason...

However. I want to be the motherflipping Tony Stark.

I want to be able to use my tablet like those promos for the Wii U.

Is it possible to set up my tablet so I can start a movie on my PC (preferably with VLC but meh), then midway through, pull the video to my tablet and have it continue uninterupted. Then, I want to go to my bedroom where my laptop is and throw the video up onto that.

I've done some googling but really don't know where to start. Is there any guides out there or can someone point me in the direction of a good app/program that might be able to do something like this?

PhoenixNZ

Oct 26, 2012
250 views, 4 days later and zero replies. Not even a "I don't know how to do exactly what you're asking but you might be able to do something like that with..."

Whelp... guess this forum is dead.