Swype keyboard

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I just intalled several versions of the swype keyboard, the one that im using is the 2.15.56. It was the only multilingual version that came with a spanish language, however i cant get it work when i swype any word into it, so i was wondering if anyone could have a working version multilingual cause in spanish we use a lot of "ñ" and a lot of "tildes" in letters as well

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
we'll, i have found more threads over this particular keyboard, however after download severals of them i didnt find the one that works, of course the apk works, but you cant swype to make words, however, the keyboard works for tapping and so on, in multilingual. here is the thread where i found this apk

Mobilism • View topic - Swype v2.4.44.10912 - multi5 - WVGA/HVGA/X10 - PROPER if someone is capable to run this apk complete let me know

Cat88Extreme

Mar 15, 2011
I installed the full version of swype that came with my LG Optimus S phone and it will not work properly with the type of touch screen we have. The best tap keyboard I have found is "Thumb Keyboard"

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I use SlideIT keyboard and love it. This is my standard on all my devices now, and it has a ton of language packs

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Hey, thanks a lot, i' ll try to find the ones that you guys are mentioning; once again thanks a lot for your help

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet