Sylvania 7" tablet apps Justin tv

abelhsolis

Dec 17, 2011
I want to listen to the radio on my tablet and wanted to know what app I need to download to be able to listen to it. Also did justin tv make an app for the tablet or is there another app I need to download to be able to watch tv.

May 6, 2011
No justin tv for android at all. So your SOL there. You could try using hulu plus or hbo to go to watch films/shows. Or you could try tv now or crackle

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Pandora for the radio (music) and go to here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/25290-gotta-share.html#post143553 for the Justin.tv

Justin.tv is a flash based website. Since there is no flash player for these tablets, you have to 'work around' it. You can also use SkyFire browser.

I watch Justin.TV on my 10MT all the time now... as a matter of fact, I cut the cable/sat and only watch my OTA local stations and Justin.tv at home too.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
hey, what about an apk thats on the market and its free wich is call "the channer", it allows you to stream TV broadcast from several channels around the world and it works well; and for hearing radio broadcast nothing better than "tune in radio" also on the market too and free

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Last edited: