Sylvania SYTABEX7 Owners: Must Read

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
How many days after they received the tablet you sent them did they ship your replacement tablet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Tablet Forum

JPardee

Mar 26, 2011
They received mine on a Wednesday, printed the label on a Friday, and sent it out on Monday.
I got the tablet back on a Wednesday.

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
They received mine on a Wednesday, printed the label on a Friday, and sent it out on Monday.
I got the tablet back on a Wednesday.

ok thanks,hopefully i'll be getting mine next week.So how you like ya replacement compared to the other one?

JPardee

Mar 26, 2011
The replacement is great.

The auto-rotate doesn't work the greatest, but after rooting and removing some .apk files, the device, especially with 2.2, works awesome.

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
Ok thanks,I should get my replacement next week.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Tablet Forum

novadar

Mar 26, 2011
How long did it take after you replied to the first email from DG starting the RMA process? I have been waiting 3 days. Not sure if I should start emailing and calling every hour.

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
How long did it take after you replied to the first email from DG starting the RMA process? I have been waiting 3 days. Not sure if I should start emailing and calling every hour.

It took about 4-5days.you should be getting your rma soon.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
CVS and Craig is even worst. Contact the CVS Product Executive and let him know that the Sylanvia's that his Company is peddling are Defective. I had the same issue you all are having with my Sylvania back during 2010. DOA on the USB ports and you couldn't get DG on the phone. I had taken mine back to SEARS! Good Luck! My Craig from CVS is going back.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Today I had walked into a CVS store in another town. Had my Craig in a CVS bag. Told the trainee I wanted to return it. I had got confused. Called the Manager young girl. They had to take money out of the draw told me you didn't see that happen. Because they made a typo. Still no questions ask no checking of the item out. You have 90 days from CVS if you are unhappy you can take back. DG seems to be third-vendor support for Sylvania. Good Luck

mike1111m

Apr 5, 2011
jpardee did they just send you a tracking # on the return back to you. or did you have to asked for it.

thanks

haymond

Mar 26, 2011
they received mine last wednesday and i havent got a tracking number yet.im gonna email them everyday for a tracking number