Sylvania Tablet Questions

amandrew

Dec 26, 2011
My two children just received the sylvania 10" tablet with 2.2 Android OS. Is there a similar app like facetime that works with this tablet? And is it easiest to use the SAM to find apps?

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
hi, well first of all remember that we the people who owns sylvania tablets don't have any camara neither in the front or on the back, so its impossible to do a videochat or videoconference; however, can still use Skype to make voicecall, tango, and a few others

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

stingray40

Dec 6, 2011
I have the SYNET7LP-DS model and it does have a camera. Though I have not played aroun wih it yet. It is on the front.

hi, well first of all remember that we the people who owns sylvania tablets don't have any camara neither in the front or on the back, so its impossible to do a videochat or videoconference; however, can still use Skype to make voicecall, tango, and a few others

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
yes, I forgot that the 10" one came with camera, my mistake

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
sorry, i have the original sytabex7a one, without camera, and rotation sensor

lorenii

May 2, 2011
sorry, i have the original sytabex7a one, without camera, and rotation sensor

My first one was an EX7a and they DO have a rotation sensor, it is just not used. Open yours up (4 screws) and look. It is a silver cylinder glued to the mainboard by the memory chips. With the correct Update, you can get auto-rotate working. I just don't remember which beta it was that made it work. BE CAREFUL, the wrong one can brick your tab.

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
interesting, thanks for the tip; but I haved installed beta3 and beta4 of hwd 11.2.1.5 and nothing; now I got beta4 and its running smoothly and great, however I miss the rotation

friendlybiker

Dec 15, 2011
My 10" tablet has a camera too and it'sa Sylvania. Camera is above the screen.

Sent from my MID using Android Tablet Forum