sync phone to tablt calender

Jan 20, 2012
Hi All,

I am getting my VTAB1008 sometime next week. I use the calender on my HTC Inspire with v2.3.3 (gingerbread?). Is there a way to sync my Inspire calender with my VTAB calender?

Thanks

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Is the calendar on the HTC local or a Google or other calendar online? If it is only local the easiest way is to have it sync with Google or Windows Live calendar and then any device you sync to that calendar will update.

vtabuser

Jan 20, 2012
There should be an option to sync your calendar on your phone with your gmail calendar. If you do this when you set up your Vtab and enter your gmail info the calendar should automatically be there waiting in you.

Also, I wasn't very fond of the stock calendar app on the Vtab so I downloaded jorte from the market for free, I like the way it works alot better.

Jan 20, 2012
I just went ahead and tried out Jorte. I must say the interface is just beautiful. I just could not figure out how to have an agenda from it. I also like the HTC Inspire Calender bc my girlfriend and I have the same phone and we can msg are appointments to each other.

drum4ever

Dec 2, 2011
I use business calendar to enter and pocket informant when I want agenda view. Enter all into a google calendar and its all available on my phone, Vizio tab, and computer.

sabotank

Nov 15, 2011
i have a HTC phone and use the calendar - seems to me it's just google calendar. anything i add via google calendar gets synced with my phone and tablet. reverse is true also, anyting i add on phone or tablet get synced. as for agenda view - long press on a home screen, add widget, agenda.