Sync Tablet to My Computer

jhasen1

Nov 12, 2012
I have a Dell computer, and I am trying to sync it to my Android™ 4.0 Diablotek D2 7" Tablet so I can put stuff on it, and my computer says that I need to insert the disk and I didn’t get one. Can I download one free from the internet? I am not very knowledgeable about this stuff obviously, can someone help me.
Thank you, Joy
Manufacturer: Dell
Processor: Intel(R) Core( TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Windows Vista Home Premium service pack 2

Android™ 4.0 Diablotek D2 7" Tablet
· 1.2GHZ processor
· Multi-touch capacitive screen
· 1GB RAM
· 4GB storage (32GB with microSD card, sold separately)
· 800 x 480 resolution
· Front camera
· Supports video chat
· Tons of pre-loaded apps
· Supports 3D gaming accelerometer
· With Android™ 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Syncing from the tablet to the computer is easier than the other way around. Try Folder Sync. There are a few apps available that will make keeping them both up-to-date with some files easier. DropBox. Box.net and Sugarsync. Those are cloud based but work well and all have limited free accounts.

For local WiFi file transfers in both/either direction try WiFi File Transfer, AirDroid or WiFi File Explorer

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Joy, it seems my friend Lee has already answered your question so I'll just say congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum.

jimc3

Nov 5, 2012
I have a Dell computer, and I am trying to sync it to my Android™ 4.0 Diablotek D2 7" Tablet so I can put stuff on it, and my computer says that I need to insert the disk and I didn’t get one. Can I download one free from the internet? I am not very knowledgeable about this stuff obviously, can someone help me.
Thank you, Joy
Manufacturer: Dell
Processor: Intel(R) Core( TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System
Windows Vista Home Premium service pack 2

Android™ 4.0 Diablotek D2 7" Tablet
· 1.2GHZ processor
· Multi-touch capacitive screen
· 1GB RAM
· 4GB storage (32GB with microSD card, sold separately)
· 800 x 480 resolution
· Front camera
· Supports video chat
· Tons of pre-loaded apps
· Supports 3D gaming accelerometer
· With Android™ 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system

It looks like you have a D201208* or D201209* version of the D2pad. (check your serial number)
USB drivers for these are included in the manufacturer's October update on this site.
DII PAD_BK

The USB drivers are in the LiveSuit\USBDriver directory. After you connect your D2pad to your PC with the USB cable and Windows prompts you for a disk, you can direct Windows to this directory and Windows will install the USB driver. Once the USB driver is installed, you can copy files from the PC to the D2pad's internal SD card (or external SD card, if you add one).

It is not necessary to apply the October update unless you want Amazon Kindle to work.

The nice thing about having the October update is that you can restore your D2pad firmware if something goes wrong.

A sub-forum is dedicated to devices that use the Allwinner A10 CPU. Look for topics with "D2" in the title.
Allwinner A10 Based